Tupac is a faggot

19 minutes ago, Tupac said:

legit didn't ask

Seeing that this is in flame wars I guess I can remind you that my legs work and yours don't! Weird orphan don't make topics about me you won't be able to take the heat 

I run track and play football for my highschool, My legs dont work lmao what?

Edited by Bricklayer
Just now, Smackd said:

Agreed.

LMAO EVEN THE STAFF DOESN'T LIKE THIS FUCK BOY.

1 minute ago, Tupac said:

@Bricklayer your name is literally "bricklayer" you're obviously some sort of peasant irl.

man deadass pms me about how much pussy he gets. 

No one cares you disabled pre pubescent societal reject

Even your own staff members don't like you, Kys.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Bricklayer said:

So Tupac is just a weird ass fuck nigga, basically?

@Smackd tell this man all about me. Man is desperate as fuck to get dirt on me seeing that he's abused sexually at home and needs attention.

what is an "ass fuck nigga" stop trying to sound hood you're a middleschooler 

Just now, Tupac said:

@Smackd tell this man all about me. Man is desperate as fuck to get dirt on me seeing that he's abused sexually at home and needs attention.

You're on some weird shit, lmao. sexually abused at home what the fuck.

lmao this nigga on some weird shit.

Just now, Bricklayer said:

You're on some weird shit, lmao. sexually abused at home what the fuck.

lmao this nigga on some weird shit.

Keep saying nigga u think ur tough when in reality a massive suicidal pussy irl. 

Your family literally goes on an annual brain cancer fundraiser in your honour you Jew 

Just now, Tupac said:

Keep saying nigga u think ur tough when in reality a massive suicidal pussy irl. 

Your family literally goes on an annual brain cancer fundraiser in your honour you Jew 

Yeah you're on that gay shit.

lil skinny boi i'd beat you up and fuck your bitch irl.

Using all those complex sentences and shit, lmao fag.

I'm done here you look like a fool.

1 minute ago, Tupac said:

Stating hes sexually abused at home is a statement based on ignorance and nonsense im not picking sidez here but things like this ignorant statements said with no evidence provided to confirm such an accusation hence why toxicity lives in Arabpkz

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Bricklayer said:

Yeah you're on that gay shit.

lil skinny boi i'd beat you up and fuck your bitch irl.

Using all those complex sentences and shit, lmao fag.

I'm done here you look like a fool.

If you find these sentences complex it just shows how illiterate and uneducated you are. 

You're in like the 9th grade stop acting big.

@Smackd this man deadass tried pming me about how black he is because he's insecure asf irl

shove a cactus up your ass and twist 

Just now, Yoobs da king said:

Stating hes sexually abused at home is a statement based on ignorance and nonsense im not picking sidez here but things like this ignorant statements said with no evidence provided to confirm such an accusation hence why toxicity lives in Arabpkz

It's the flame wars section grow a pair.

also, calling me gay with no evidence and you're not upset?????

"I'm not picking sides" lmao ok

Edited by Tupac
Just now, Tupac said:

If you find these sentences complex it just shows how illiterate and uneducated you are. 

You're in like the 9th grade stop acting big.

@Smackd this man deadass tried pming me about how black he is because he's insecure asf irl

shove a cactus up your ass and twist 

Meet me on the facecam lil nigga

1 minute ago, Yoobs da king said:

Flame war board, most isn't true it's just a flame war lol.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Tupac said:

Going to send my erca/seek/gymlife squad after you irl gl

Meet me on the facecam lil nigga.

Im quite aware this is the flame section but its funny staff take part in a section like this. Takes a man to win a fight and a bigger one not to fight back why not act passively rather than agressively towards bricks claims.

Cause this lil nigga gay, lmao.

Mans expecting me to give my cellphone # to some random school shooter on the internet

nty 

Im quite aware this is the flame section but its funny staff take part in a section like this. Takes a man to win a fight and a bigger one not to fight back why not act passively rather than agressively towards bricks claims.

Cos it's quality bants mate!

@Yoobs da king he's even calling you gay now!

considering he's so obsessed w gay ppl I think it's same to assume he's a homosexual himself :noose: 

2 minutes ago, Yoobs da king said:

Lol, Local.

Yes we are staff but we aren't robots, expect retaliation on the only board where flame is allowed.

• Upvote 2

This entire forum section is a waste of good space tbh clearly this topic is between brick and tupac so why do we need a section for this when if could be handled in pms or if either of you two or anyone that has beef could hop into a team speak or some shit use their real voice to speak how they feel about one another but 80 percent of this server is shy and need to start these flame wars in public areas so their mates can hold theirs hands through the rough times because no one has enough balls to finish what they start by themselves.

4 minutes ago, Yoobs da king said:

This entire forum section is a waste of good space tbh clearly this topic is between brick and tupac so why do we need a section for this when if could be handled in pms or if either of you two or anyone that has beef could hop into a team speak or some shit use their real voice to speak how they feel about one another but 80 percent of this server is shy and need to start these flame wars in public areas so their mates can hold theirs hands through the rough times because no one has enough balls to finish what they start by themselves.

To be fair no one is helping me out! 🤔

The flame wars will remain on the forums for the time being, as no one is forced to look at them, and it allows people to vent about others without messing up legitimate, quality posts on other areas of the forum!

@John

Funny we have yell chat specificaly for flame no one uses that im just curious why people need use public areas for beef like i said people cant do it on their own also tupac never said people were backing you up. Only said people flame here to get help from mates most of the time and for the recognition Brick: (Hey guys i called tupac Jewpac like me pls im a savage) if you have issues wifh others do it in pm etc stop begging for attention. Jesus

19 minutes ago, Yoobs da king said:

Funny we have yell chat specificaly for flame no one uses that im just curious why people need use public areas for beef like i said people cant do it on their own also tupac never said people were backing you up. Only said people flame here to get help from mates most of the time and for the recognition Brick: (Hey guys i called tupac Jewpac like me pls im a savage) if you have issues wifh others do it in pm etc stop begging for attention. Jesus

yo lighten the fuck up jeez, like I respect any staff who can dish out and take banter, as does most of the community. It just shows they aren't emotionless stuck up invested nerds who don't want to take part in a large part of the community. 

This downie should 100% be banned off the forums fucking goofy nigger don't speak up to tupac #gang gang, can literally tell you're about 12 years old from your signature also get a fucking grip if you speak up you're just going to be treated like a ragdoll by staff and you deserve it so i'd just drop it you pussy nigger

• Upvote 2
On 7/3/2017 at 6:46 AM, Yoobs said:

This downie should 100% be banned off the forums fucking goofy nigger don't speak up to tupac #gang gang, can literally tell you're about 12 years old from your signature also get a fucking grip if you speak up you're just going to be treated like a ragdoll by staff and you deserve it so i'd just drop it you pussy nigger

just noticed the signature l0l

On 7/3/2017 at 6:46 AM, Yoobs said:

You got demoted.... Your respect diminished long ago.

On 7/2/2017 at 1:44 PM, Tupac said:

To be fair no one is helping me out! 🤔

The flame wars will remain on the forums for the time being, as no one is forced to look at them, and it allows people to vent about others without messing up legitimate, quality posts on other areas of the forum!

@John

Good banter m8, But i won. Faggot. :D  

Edited by Bricklayer
  • Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, Bricklayer said:

You got demoted.... Your respect diminished long ago.

Good banter m8, But i won. Faggot. :D  

Your only comeback was "I'm black" and "I get pussy". You're legitimately an insecure 14 year old school shooting crippled orphaned irrelevant immigrant down syndrome deformed chernobyl looking arabic speaking quadriplegic abused by your uncle cunt.

11 minutes ago, Tupac said:

Your only comeback was "I'm black" and "I get pussy". You're legitimately an insecure 14 year old school shooting crippled orphaned irrelevant immigrant down syndrome deformed chernobyl looking arabic speaking quadriplegic abused by your uncle cunt.

hi i am born from chernobyl i take that very rude, please change

• Upvote 1

Bricklayer sounding alot like Erca with all this tryna act black shit...

Name like bricklayer works on a construction site irl thinking he a badman, idolises Love Island contestants fuck off you rat.

Sick of all these TOWIE boys tryna pipe on forums for attention, man gonna be sending death threats covered by emojis next thinking someone will believe that shit.

Edited by Fancy Boots
4 hours ago, Fancy Boots said:

Tupac sounding alot like Erca with all this tryna act black shit...

Name like bricklayer works on a construction site irl thinking he a badman, idolises Love Island contestants fuck off you rat.

Sick of all these TOWIE boys tryna pipe on forums for attention, man gonna be sending death threats covered by emojis next thinking someone will believe that shit.

I remember when I tried to get you SS.

🤕

• Upvote 1