Whose bright idea was it

Mead

Yeeeeeeeah dude slow your roll, we've had those spawnable since roatz opened, I'd legit rather not work for everything keep some shit easy to attain hence what is known as the allure of roatpkz. How would you expect new players to compete if said above wasn't spawnable? might as well call it first come first serve pkz. 

There are a legit a lot of pking servers with said items for pkp or other forms of currency, not to mention better pking combat that are doing much worse than roatpkz. 

(Also you double posted the same thread). 

Edited by Sage fest
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sage fest said:

Yeeeeeeeah dude slow your roll, we've had those spawnable since roatz opened, I'd legit rather not work for everything keep some shit easy to attain hence what is known as the allure of roatpkz. How would you expect new players to compete if said above wasn't spawnable? might as well call it first come first serve pkz. 

There are a legit a lot of pking servers with said items for pkp or other forms of currency, not to mention better pking combat that are doing much worse than roatpkz. 

(Also you double posted the same thread). 

YH MAN WICKED

WHOSE BRIGHT IDEA WAS IT! WHO? WAS IT YOU? YES YOU READING THIS RIGHT NOW. ANSWERS, I DEMAND ANSWERS! ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

:kappa: 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is the voice that I imagine when I read these kind of posts.

Edited by Xex

Don't know why we have to be exact copies of other RSPS's, if that is what you prefer go play those RSPS's, been polled and didn't pass therefore they stay spawnable.

Though Godswords should all be worth PKP regardless, furies, dragon boots and whips aren't some insane op items so it doesn't hurt the game that much.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, PK Guy said:

Booooo go back to Fagex and their perfekt game, or better yet make your own RSPS. And I will join when you reach 200+ with 100% flawless combat. GL!

Miss me with that Water Cape nonsense

LjtTTlS4T_q9-5AAyWa_Zg.png

cLtlkjzCTvi5YI77Dv_aXQ.png

9 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

The game was fully spawn at the start expect PVP armors that's why you tool and it's been polled just no-one wanted it because they cant PK without their BGS 

lolll joke server

8 hours ago, Mead said:

Miss me with that Water Cape nonsense

LjtTTlS4T_q9-5AAyWa_Zg.png

Water cape is a sick item, even though it's custom it fits into the old RS ethos well IMO. And I'm not going to act like you pretentious cunts who refuse to use a perfectly good B-I-S item. Unlike you, I don't PK on RS, I don't come here to practise for it, I don't care about or notice every little damn thing that isn't like RS. I play to enjoy what is offered as is. Sure I suggest stuff occasionally, but I don't continuously moan over stupid shit and act like an unappreciative, self-entitled asshole who get's to play this for FREE but still demands more whilst calling this game a joke server. Even with things the way they are you won't quit so stop acting like you're anything special. Just another shit PK'er.

Whose bright idea was it to make crystal shields, fury, boot, whips, godswords etc spawnable ? 

All of those items have a superior non-spawnable version BTW.

• Upvote 1

On 7/3/2017 at 9:07 PM, PK Guy said:

Water cape is a sick item, even though it's custom it fits into the old RS ethos well IMO. And I'm not going to act like you pretentious cunts who refuse to use a perfectly good B-I-S item. Unlike you, I don't PK on RS, I don't come here to practise for it, I don't care about or notice every little damn thing that isn't like RS. I play to enjoy what is offered as is. Sure I suggest stuff occasionally, but I don't continuously moan over stupid shit and act like an unappreciative, self-entitled asshole who get's to play this for FREE but still demands more whilst calling this game a joke server. Even with things the way they are you won't quit so stop acting like you're anything special. Just another shit PK'er.

Whose bright idea was it to make crystal shields, fury, boot, whips, godswords etc spawnable ? 

All of those items have a superior non-spawnable version BTW.

ethos uno wtf is this shit server maxresdefault.jpg

ppl like this really making pk suggestions im dead af

Edited by Mead