Pking suggestion

I have a suggestion that would keep pking more active and more enjoyable 

What if you get extra pkp from players with a killstreak?

For example if kill someone with a killstreak of 25 players I would get 175 pkp etc. Idk how much pkp you should recieve but I think you understand what I mean

You could also add so it says in yell which killstreak people have. Like if I kill a player it would say in yell "Smoothie has killed Gretar with a killstreak of 14 players. Kill him to recieve 76 pkp". 

What do you guys think? 

• Upvote 3
1 hour ago, Fancy Boots said:

"Please copy exactly what other servers are doing because yes."

It's a nice idea? Why wouldn't you get more pkp from killing someone with a 900 killstreak than someone with a 25 killstreak

DROP UR FUCKING ADRESS ALREADY BITCH I'M SICK OF WAITING

3 hours ago, Fancy Boots said:

Emoji's, "W/the squad".

"Errethang"

"Rob u for ur grams"

True skengman.

You quoted me, so I think you've read what I said

Now, if I'm a "Speng" and a "Skengman" who "is not going to do anything" then why don't you give me your adress? You would when I was in Sweden but not now that I'm in your country? Bitch cmon u said I wasn't gonna do anything is this what u do? Social beef? Hell na give me ur adress

2 minutes ago, 040 said:

You quoted me, so I think you've read what I said

Now, if I'm a "Speng" and a "Skengman" who "is not going to do anything" then why don't you give me your adress? You would when I was in Sweden but not now that I'm in your country? Bitch cmon u said I wasn't gonna do anything is this what u do? Social beef? Hell na give me ur adress

But you're not in my city nor Country so stop trying to beg it.