unbanned erca now.

east drags

1 hour ago, 040 said:

Not banned, got unbanned the same day just not home.

Waiting for @Fancy Boots to give me his full adress so that things can start to happen 💯😈

Cringe af.

Stop begging for attention and using my name. Hide on more alts, delete more Discord messages and keep using these Emojis and empty ass threats so everyone believes you're capable of peppering man.

It's actually disgusting to read. 

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Fancy Boots said:

Cringe af.

Stop begging for attention and using my name. Hide on more alts, delete more Discord messages and keep using these Emojis and empty ass threats so everyone believes you're capable of peppering man.

He could use a better name than fancy boots to get attention :/ But fr you guys need to stop acting like you run the mexican cartel, it's getting cringe now :/

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Yoobs said:

He could use a better name than fancy boots to get attention :/ But fr you guys need to stop acting like you run the mexican cartel, it's getting cringe now :/

Ty

tho I'm already in his city and I'd rather take this face to face no social beef 

3 hours ago, Fancy Boots said:

Cringe af.

Yoobs' first sentence pussy

5 minutes ago, Same Sea said:

Imagine trying to track down a roatpkz player irl

Or you can imagine someone on vacation in the United Kingdom (very common) and you're willing to rob the easiest target ever for not only an extra few hundred pounds but also for talking shit :P  

1 hour ago, 040 said:

Or you can imagine someone on vacation in the United Kingdom (very common) and you're willing to rob the easiest target ever for not only an extra few hundred pounds but also for talking shit :P  

don't act like ur about it u rodent be careful who u talk big 2

53 minutes ago, 040 said:

I don't let my mouth pull me into things I can't handle. But a white boy from "Telford"? LOL

1. what does me being white have 2 do with anything LOL ur from sweden don't act like ur not white urself u weirdo

2. im not in Telford. where are u at rn? ur asking everyone for their addresses but ur scared to go public with urs LOL allow urself u weird guy 

29 minutes ago, Pedro said:

1. what does me being white have 2 do with anything LOL ur from sweden don't act like ur not white urself u weirdo

2. im not in Telford. where are u at rn? ur asking everyone for their addresses but ur scared to go public with urs LOL allow urself u weird guy 

1. Who said that just cuz u live somewhere u gotta be white? U dumb af I know who this kid is just not where he lives :P

2. nobody was talking to u tho so who the fuck cares where u are anyway? Im in birmingham rn

17 minutes ago, 040 said:

1. Who said that just cuz u live somewhere u gotta be white? U dumb af I know who this kid is just not where he lives :P

2. nobody was talking to u tho so who the fuck cares where u are anyway? Im in birmingham rn

coz ur acting like a shooter on forums 😂 accept ur not about it n stop gassing urself up ur an awkward guy in reality accept it.

i swear u had to leave ur own discord server coz ppl were hurting ur feelings on mic? allow urself

Edited by Pedro

11 minutes ago, Pedro said:

coz ur acting like a shooter on forums 😂 accept ur not about it n stop gassing urself up ur an awkward guy in reality accept it.

i swear u had to leave ur own discord server coz ppl were hurting ur feelings on mic? allow urself

First part is just assumptions. If I wasn't for shit I wouldn't be going after niggas just cuz they talk shit on the internet

second part idk what ur talking about fr u mixing me up with like tesfxye or some shit

13 minutes ago, 040 said:

First part is just assumptions. If I wasn't for shit I wouldn't be going after niggas just cuz they talk shit on the internet

second part idk what ur talking about fr u mixing me up with like tesfxye or some shit

post a pic from snapchat with location on 

Edited by Team Renegade

8 hours ago, Team Renegade said:

post a pic from snapchat with location on 

Stay away from this, Smokey is already getting a fat L in august

btw edit: to prove u? lamo if It wasn't serious I wouldn't ask for the adress and even IF I wasn't there I could just ask friends who live in birm to send me a pic of that but just imagine me doing what renegades say LOOOL bitch hell naw ur all my dogs put ur leashes back on🆖

6 hours ago, Salad said:

Keep on and you'll get a perm ban

For what nigga, asking for his adress? If you can talk shit then u SHOULD be able to back it up. i'm just trying to get a "fancy robbed" vid but this bitch won't tell me where hes hiding

btw idgaf if I get a macban I don't play anyway ur useless tbh u do nothing but lie and ride every nigga that tells u gj (they denying the fact that ur a useless pussy) now get off my dick bitch don't quote me

Edited by 040
Renegades and salad can suck my dick