Sincere apology

Salad

11 minutes ago, east drags said:

not me i want full screen to see ur whale ass die in HD.

for a guy that is a complete random in-game and on forums u sure have a lot to say. ur lowkey my diehard fan u just want attention from me 😂

Resizable/Full Screen is more important than most people think.

I've had many issues with players that have purchased new/larger monitors, and have been unable to withstand roatpkz's inability to accommodate these monitors. 

Regardless, thanks for the apology you little yankee gremlin, hopefully the client will be finished soon!

4 minutes ago, Tupac said:

Resizable/Full Screen is more important than most people think.

I've had many issues with players that have purchased new/larger monitors, and have been unable to withstand roatpkz's inability to accommodate these monitors. 

Regardless, thanks for the apology you little yankee gremlin, hopefully the client will be finished soon!

So everyone else has to wait longer now for ballista + new prayers to be added because 3 roatpkz players bought 4k monitors to play RS on LOOOOOL stopppppppp

Just now, Pedro said:

So everyone else has to wait longer now for ballista + new prayers to be added because 3 roatpkz players bought 4k monitors to play RS on LOOOOOL stopppppppp

I know, I know. I want to kill G unit members with a ballista as bad as you do. :l 

I don't know why so many people are gassing over the resizable client.

Atleast he's actually putting in the graveyard shift working on this client and has persevered past what any other developer would do single-handedly. 

Great work man, keep it up. 
Looking forward to a decent client and happy with the way it seems to be turning out. Hyped for the Beta. :D

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I'm only doing what I was told to do by Gretar. If it were up to me, i'd already release the client

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Salad said:

I'm only doing what I was told to do by Gretar. If it were up to me, i'd already release the client

Well I can respect you for that. No idea why he thought people would want these pointless additions to the client

15 hours ago, Pedro said:

THANKS SALAD!! WE ALL WANTED FULL SCREEN???

legit embarrassing server all we wanted was better clipping new OSRS items and balanced combat.

15 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

Ffs not another date 

15 hours ago, ima cool kid said:

gg

15 hours ago, HICK0RY said:

legit no decent pkers use fullscreen no need  2 add it but is woteva 

14 hours ago, Nyzic said:

Can't wait for another one of these topics in 2weeks :D 

14 hours ago, smoothie is back said:

He is basically telling us that the new client will be up next year

jk thx ur doing good!!!!!

13 hours ago, sophia said:

Full screnn=usless for rsps

Quit your bitching.

Thanks for the update Salad, I'm sure we all appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...