New command suggestion.

Was thinking of having a new command added into the game, the more I think about it, the better it is imo.

The command being ::hideskull.

Now, this command wont actually hide your skull, but instead the colour of it. 
I'm recommending this because if you have a killstreak, you're much more likely to become the target of rushers, TB'ers, clans, ect that are salty and just want to end it. 
True, this could be also becuase of your gear, but if you're in welfare and putting in work gettin' kills, it should be your option whether you want to show off your killstreak or not.

So, if you're on a Killstreak and use the ::hideskull command, you'll have the ordinary skull that represents the 0-4 killstreak. 
Would stop alot of ragging, saltiness and would let players that want to just have fun on the game have that, instead of being targeted by other players also. 

rW0hUGUESn_SA6TtVxerMg.png  So this becomes....

ljcFpkxSTdmJgcdtVQ7gaw.png This.

I don't see how this is abusable in any way or would affect the game in a major way, and imo if you have a killstreak it should be entirely your opinion on whether you want to flaunt it.

3 hours ago, PK Guy said:

Eh, can't  really  go along with this, since already lending my support to a suggestion  to add  global announcements  encouraging  shutdown of highstreakers. It  comes with the territory,  deal with it

That would be fine because if it's shown in the chatbox, I would also recommend a higher pkp payout for those that're actively trying to shut down some1's ks, but it should be the person with the KS's choice whether or not to actively show it above their head.

And yeah Jblind, I wouldn't expect or want this to be toggleable whilst in a PvP location. :D