Roat Pkz Updates 02/09/15

Gretar

Roat Pkz Updates!

EE4spe3.png
Serpentine Helm, Dragon Defender and Anti Venom potions have been added to the game, they can all be found in the pkp shop.

iBeK6UA.png
Orbs now correctly drain along with prayer and now show the status effect of venom and poison.

73e900159aab9d326bfa5f667c9c59fe.png
You can now swap on OSRS hitsplats in the settings.

rgK0kBV.png
Locality titles now appear in chat box.

7dyNXA2.png
Client Brightness, Split PM, PM Color, Roof Toggle, x10 Hits, OSRS Hitsplats are now saved locally and will always load in the same settings. 

New In-game Rule!

Ragging is alright but once it becomes very excessive (30 mins+) the player will be punished, to prevent players from having to wait out the 30 minutes they can contact a staff member to take a look at it, keep in mind that the staff member might be invisible to keep an eye on this, the staff member will then either give you a warning or punish you.

If you want to report anyone for excessive ragging, please provide absurd amount of video evidence.

What we consider forms of Ragging : 

• Excessively attacking another player that is not interested in fighting you.
  • Repeated Pjing a certain player.
  • Repeatedly Fighting with overheads when the player asks not to use overheads
  • Attacking then teleporting then attacking then teleporting.

Bug Fixes/Misc Updates

*You can no longer drink potions while dead.
*Easter egg health has been lowered to 23 hp.
*Poison and venom saves on logout so you can't relog to get rid of it.
*Dds accuracy was bumped 20%

Staff Updates
Alex has been laid off as a developer.
Zoradz has been promoted to Support%20Crown.pngServer Support

Thanks,
Roat Pkz Staff Team

Edited by Gretar
  • Upvote 5

NHing someone who WANTS to NH too is fine, so how can you complain unless your intentions are to rag someone who isn't a ragger, or is pking with a different combat style. You can still NH other NH's. PLEASE tell me how this will harm the server. 

because there are a lot of retards, including yourself, on the server who deserved to be ragged. The reason this was added is because the biggest retards on the game(merdian) can get yoobs to do whatever they want him to, as they cannot compete they have got yoobs to get this rule pushed through so they cannot be ragged. Tbh I'll be able to beat a lot of the "Bridders" on the server anyway. 

NHing someone who WANTS to NH too is fine, so how can you complain unless your intentions are to rag someone who isn't a ragger, or is pking with a different combat style. You can still NH other NH's. PLEASE tell me how this will harm the server. 

FUCKING EXACTLY

Hey everyone, it seems like the new rule wasn't thought out properly as players @ easts were just saying "get off or I report" which is obviously not right and the wilderness shouldn't be a safe place but it should still be enjoyable.

Here's the new rule we'll be replacing the current one with.

Ragging is alright but once it becomes very excessive (30 mins+) the player will be punished, to prevent players from having to wait out the 30 minutes they can contact a staff member to take a look at it, keep in mind that the staff member might be invisible to keep an eye on this, the staff member will then either give you a warning or punish you.

If you want to report anyone for excessive ragging, please provide absurd amount of video evidence.

What we consider forms of Ragging : 

• Excessively attacking another player that is not interested in fighting you.
  • Repeated Pjing a certain player.
  • Repeatedly Fighting with overheads when the player asks not to use overheads
  • Attacking then teleporting then attacking then teleporting.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

Edited by Gretar
  • Upvote 2

Hey everyone, it seems like the new rule wasn't thought out properly as players @ easts were just saying "get off or I report" which is obviously not right and the wilderness shouldn't be a safe place but it should still be enjoyable.

Here's the new rule we'll be replacing the current one with.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

Thank you Gretar, much better than before :)!

and thats how robert gets banned 50+ innocent accounts gj yoobs :D

'rip roatpkz' nah this is just the beginning.. No one cares for raggers in this community

i dont understand legend? you were one? random just becuz u got ddosed and come back acting hard dont mean shit ;)

• Upvote 1

• Yoobs unfeatured this topic

i dont understand legend? you were one? random just becuz u got ddosed and come back acting hard dont mean shit ;)

r0fllll pretty sure the "ddosers" are acting hard with their 5$ shared booter L0000L

• Upvote 3

one of them? nah never was one of them. I got ragged for being the best at the time all I did was rag them back.. what else could I do? 

• Yoobs featured and unfeatured this topic

tbh its kinda true :P but that depends on what is considered as a ragger. A person who does nothing else but rag or a person who rags when they're annoyed by someone etc. Because majority of the server grab rag if you manage to annoy them in anyway.

Only retards do that.

Yes really spastic, you wouldn't know you play for 15 minutes then log off and watch anime.

I dont watch anime? where the fuck did that come from and not really at all you guys are just retards that migrated from edge to easts, none of you guys are actually good anyway only person i can think of right now that was an actual ragger was x made s

I dont watch anime? where the fuck did that come from and not really at all you guys are just retards that migrated from edge to easts, none of you guys are actually good anyway only person i can think of right now that was an actual ragger was x made s

Word gets around quickly.

We ragged other raggers, I don't know why you bitched about raggers when you don't even know what it feels like to be ragged.

Hhhhhhhhhhhh you don't even know who X Made S is, don't bring him up lmao

You don't get the difference between NS and NH. Fuck that, you probably still don't know what they stand for lmfao.

The new rules are bullshit. 

Things need to go back to the way they were, we've lost enough players already.

Did somebody say anime? I love anime!

m8 ask taylor for some good anime suggestions :)

Word gets around quickly.

We ragged other raggers, I don't know why you bitched about raggers when you don't even know what it feels like to be ragged.

Hhhhhhhhhhhh you don't even know who X Made S is, don't bring him up lmao

You don't get the difference between NS and NH. Fuck that, you probably still don't know what they stand for lmfao.

The new rules are bullshit. 

Things need to go back to the way they were, we've lost enough players already.

m8 ask taylor for some good anime suggestions :)

I was gonna school you but eh, idc =p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Throwback to when She Rags and company had a rule implemented to stop them -.- 

On 9/2/2015 at 12:15 PM, Tesfxye said:

Goodluck on a server that is only briding and edge pking then. Goodluck when half the server are raggers and another quarter are raggers alts.

Preach brother 

• Upvote 2