Backbone Nh daily feast

Make sure to watch in HD otherwise will look jumpy

I dont play this server because the combat is broken i just login now and then for a daily feast and thought id show u some smooth settings. All the other people have shit videos (Recording at 10 fps and unsmooth clips)@Dr4g0nb0ys0n  @drawers @genj @SmokeyMontana   How do some of these people even have youtube rank when they have bad videos

The server has such slow combat that I have to slow down.

• Upvote 1
18 minutes ago, Tupac said:

I liked the song even though it was way too slow for a video

also, everyone you mentioned makes better videos that you! :^) 

keep being biased cant take u seriously if u think ppl who have unsmooth jumpy jaggered videos make better vids

1 hour ago, Terpster said:

daily feast? there wasn't a single kill, the music made me sleep

😂😂

if u wanna watch kills with no skill go watch i mahatma i rushing vids

Edited by Happyaku

No-one cares, you sit around with 50 rag bots on RoatPKZ ragging anyone that could beat you. Stop trying to act like you're anything but a spastic virgin fuck who's life mission is to avoid a macban on RoatPKZ to rag people, freak. You also try to comment on other youtuber's videos when you blatantly payed for sub's and atleast they include more than two clips on a "daily feast" video with no deaths in it??

Edited by Yoobs
  • Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Yoobs said:

No-one cares, you sit around with 50 rag bots on RoatPKZ ragging anyone that could beat you. Stop trying to act like you're anything but a spastic virgin fuck who's life mission is to avoid a macban on RoatPKZ to rag people, freak. You also try to comment on other youtuber's videos when you blatantly payed for sub's and atleast they include more than two clips on a "daily feast" video with no deaths in it??

::ragdefenceon

4 hours ago, Yoobs said:

No-one cares, you sit around with 50 rag bots on RoatPKZ ragging anyone that could beat you. Stop trying to act like you're anything but a spastic virgin fuck who's life mission is to avoid a macban on RoatPKZ to rag people, freak.

This is so accurate lmao

Edited by Wtf Safer