Jblind

l0x

@Gretar please reconsider your decision to uphold Jblind as a moderator. He is rigging duels at arena and is not enforcing the proper rules within the game. Thanks for reading.

CM7zKph.gif

This a serious accusation. Ignore sarcastic replies.

Edited by l0x
Just now, Sage fest said:

I feel as if you should clarify if you're joking or not since it's posted in a serious section, it should be investigated regardless of you are. 

Obviously it seems like a joke, though if it was spam no one would bat an eye js. 

I am not joking. This is a serious accusation. 

4 minutes ago, l0x said:

I am not joking. This is a serious accusation. 

Then it should be under staff report, a simple command log of said command and timing of your or whoevers duel you witnessed can clear this up. 

16 minutes ago, JBLIND™ said:

I told you not to report me, ffs man now i'm going demoted from being pkz roat moderate... 

If it's a serious thread, then this guilty plea combined with if the above turns out to coincide then that's bad. Should be locked though and sent to Zoradz. 

17 minutes ago, Sage fest said:

I feel as if you should clarify if you're joking or not since it's posted in a serious section, it should be investigated regardless of you are. 

Obviously it seems like a joke, though if it was spam no one would bat an eye js. 

Ofc it's a fucking joke and a stupid post, command logs can be checked proven by Bind you duel and I haven't used the command; l0x is just salty is brain dead friend got cleaned

Edited by JBLIND™
8 minutes ago, Tupac said:

Obamanigger straightened out and turned out to have some brain cells. It's your turn.

this is a stupid post with nothing to validate it 

As Lox's lawyer I will have to inform you that my client has every single right to lodge a complaint against any staff member, the proof as you have pointed out will be reviewed and handled accordingly through discussion of said incident and logs. My client understands if he makes a false report or accusation on a serious section of the forums, he is subject to forum and in game rules (Since this accusation took place in game). However I will inform you that you also have to abide by Forum rules 1 clearly spam since it does not to stimulate the conversation. Forum rule 2 it's obviously disrespect implying Mr. Lox has no brain cells, Forum rule 3, insinuating that if my client does not "fix up" then he is to be removed/purged. 

My client will not be pressing charges on you as well, because he feels as if it's necessary to keep scandal out of roatpkz forums to entice new players. However this potential injustice Jblind may or may not have committed is up to fair scrutiny, this is a cease and desist. 

:kappa: Probably should lock it though and forward.

1 minute ago, JBLIND™ said:

Ofc it's a fucking joke and a stupid post, command logs can be checked proven by Bind you duel and I haven't used the command; l0x is just salty is brain dead freak got cleaned

I have no doubt it's probably a joke lol, but try to keep personal feelings out of it bro he can't legit threaten you in any shape or form if you haven't done shit. 

Edited by Sage fest
  • Upvote 3
  • Tupac locked this topic