Forum Updates 10/7/2017

John

1 minute ago, Sage fest said:

So then one can assume 3 years + would qualify you as a veteran, the change would be to deter any elitism on getting lucky and finding roatz before someone else? meh. 

It's easier to figure out if someone is a 3 year vet vs a 5 year. Some 5 year vets just bullshit their vouches so the rank is pretty watered down anyway.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Tupac said:

It's easier to figure out if someone is a 3 year vet vs a 5 year. Some 5 year vets just bullshit their vouches so the rank is pretty watered down anyway.

John said the vouches matter little to none, he goes by what he remembers or whatever Gretar/Stijn can quickly verify on your play date. Plus the forum activity, most vets legit just drop off roatz when they get it I feel as if slight continued involvement should be necessary. 

11 minutes ago, Sage fest said:

John said the vouches matter little to none, he goes by what he remembers or whatever Gretar/Stijn can quickly verify on your play date. Plus the forum activity, most vets legit just drop off roatz when they get it I feel as if slight continued involvement should be necessary. 

Because of some lost files we can only check back to January 2015

1 minute ago, John said:

Feel free to suggest, we are actively looking for ways to change veteran rank because it's such an annoyance at the moment. 

How about just general contribution to the community? through guides, through community events you've hosted or helped set up. Perhaps through merit, we could set up something like member of the month, and you have to rack up like 3-4 of them before you can even to think to apply. How about just your general rapport with the community as a whole? not just clan members or friends, for example of the top of my head @Terezy gets a bunch of likes on his videos 20+ and is a cool ass lad. 

Just now, John said:

Feel free to suggest, we are actively looking for ways to change veteran rank because it's such an annoyance at the moment. 

I if were to suggest a person to actually take care of the veteran ranks and have atleast a bit of knowledge regarding the forums in general I'd choose myself since I've basically been active since the very start of the Roat Pkz forums and was always involved so I know damn well who have been around and who not. It's up to you guys to consider me as an opinion. I am just offering my help.

1 hour ago, Mike said:

I if were to suggest a person to actually take care of the veteran ranks and have atleast a bit of knowledge regarding the forums in general I'd choose myself since I've basically been active since the very start of the Roat Pkz forums and was always involved so I know damn well who have been around and who not. It's up to you guys to consider me as an opinion. I am just offering my help.

No

12 hours ago, Mike said:

While I understand where you are coming from, I do not like that approach. I am open to more suggestions.

• Upvote 1

On 7/11/2017 at 7:34 AM, John said:

While I understand where you are coming from, I do not like that approach. I am open to more suggestions.

On 7/10/2017 at 6:55 PM, Sage fest said:

How about just general contribution to the community? through guides, through community events you've hosted or helped set up. Perhaps through merit, we could set up something like member of the month, and you have to rack up like 3-4 of them before you can even to think to apply. How about just your general rapport with the community as a whole? not just clan members or friends, for example of the top of my head @Terezy gets a bunch of likes on his videos 20+ and is a cool ass lad. 

Image result for hmm gif

13 hours ago, 0192837465-Sam said:

Or you just lack the adequate number of brain cells to generate a good suggestion

welcome ignorant retard to my forums glad to see you care enough to try and flame, but honestly i don't remember asking john is the leader of my complaint center if you have an issues feel free to pm him

and @John keep repping people who try and flame me but continue to refuse to speak yourself, ignorant ass egotistical wannabe staff member :joy: 

Edited by ml gudi

4 hours ago, ml gudi said:

welcome ignorant retard to my forums glad to see you care enough to try and flame, but honestly i don't remember asking john is the leader of my complaint center if you have an issues feel free to pm him

and @John keep repping people who try and flame me but continue to refuse to speak yourself, ignorant ass egotistical wannabe staff member :joy: 

John is scared to speak up to u himself

• Upvote 1

On 7/13/2017 at 5:11 AM, ml gudi said:

I will legit delete your account of the forums you dumb foreign faggot I legit don't give a fuck stop spamming shit about me. Now i'm gonna enjoy my vacation in peace piss off child.

• Upvote 4

On 7/13/2017 at 8:11 AM, ml gudi said:

I ran the old forums for months on end, any forums with roatpkz.com in it is my forums. Acquaint yourself with the forum King before you have to learn the hard way

5 hours ago, 0192837465-Sam said:

I ran the old forums for months on end, any forums with roatpkz.com in it is my forums. Acquaint yourself with the forum King before you have to learn the hard way

calm down there bruce almighty you'll be fine it's okay being a random we've all been there no need to gas yourself up your mileage is low

6 hours ago, John said:

I will legit delete your account of the forums you dumb foreign faggot I legit don't give a fuck stop spamming shit about me. Now i'm gonna enjoy my vacation in peace piss off child.

you'll never get me to stop threating me you really don't realise you can't do whatever you want anymore do you? the team has changed, people have changed, you need to quit gassing yourself too your a forums admin clam the fuck down hop off the high horse and come down to earth, you want me to quit you fucking weird yoobs wannabe then you can TALK LIKE AN ACTUAL ADULT. if you can't act as such i'll treat you like the child you act like you're a giant child on an power and ego trip you need to stop acting like an absolute retard, and if you want me to stop quoting you take my comment off your signature you're weird i don't want my account in any way involved with yours.

~King Gudi 

• Upvote 1