Ofwgkta

Requiem Af

Just now, Requiem Af said:

Tyler, the creator 

Ah, yeah since it's roatz I thought you meant someone on here, I heard about the bar something like "niggas like whoa, that I've been kissing white boys since 2004" honestly he's a big troll so he may be joking. I don't really care at the end of the day, Dj akademicks pointed out how he made fun of niggas who are gay, so it's a bit hypocritical especially in the hip hop environment he's in. 

Just now, Sage fest said:

Ah, yeah since it's roatz I thought you meant someone on here, I heard about the bar something like "niggas like whoa, that I've been kissing white boys since 2004" honestly he's a big troll so he may be joking. I don't really care at the end of the day, Dj akademicks pointed out how he made fun of niggas who are gay, so it's a bit hypocritical especially in the hip hop environment he's in. 

Dj akademis looks like my old lunch lady 

• Upvote 1
Just now, Requiem Af said:

Dj akademis looks like my old lunch lady 

Lol, I don't try to judge niggas on their appearance he looks average etc, that one rapper who tried spooking him on his own set was interesting though. Like my nigga he doesn't have to "play you" the fact you're wearing a confederate flag on your jacket, the fact you wear eye liner, etc all that shit isn't cool for the shit you represent. 

3 minutes ago, Tupac said:

This is relevant to people that are heavily involved in the hip hop scene you absolute ape

You should watch your insults, they are very hurtful especially when they're matched together as impressively as "absolute ape"

absolute? evolution.. big if True :P

This is relevant for people whom can't adjust to any climate. Uncomfortable pre pubescent white kids or angry 45 year old black men.

The current climate of hip hop is a feminine vibe, Tyler may be a hip-hop artist who gives significant bars, but he is just the first to come out. Music is an industry of creativeness and expression. Most creative minds diverge from the ordinary, which for now being a hetero is seen as. To me, this is a non story and only people who are peanut brains (probably like u :P) will argue right vs wrong.

2 minutes ago, 0192837465-Sam said:

You should watch your insults, they are very hurtful especially when they're matched together as impressively as "absolute ape"

absolute? evolution.. big if True :P

This is relevant for people whom can't adjust to any climate. Uncomfortable pre pubescent white kids or angry 45 year old black men.

The current climate of hip hop is a feminine vibe, Tyler may be a hip-hop artist who gives significant bars, but he is just the first to come out. Music is an industry of creativeness and expression. Most creative minds diverge from the ordinary, which for now being a hetero is seen as. To me, this is a non story and only people who are peanut brains (probably like u :P) will argue right vs wrong.

The current state of hip hop is fucking garbage is what is. Hip hop has ALWAYS been a homophobic genre and will always have some homophobia in it. While I don't always agree with that it is what it is. People like Macklemore will never be the face of hip hop so homosexuality will never become normal in that world. (Although you never know considering we've got cross dressing faries like young thug that are popping).

6 minutes ago, Tupac said:

The current state of hip hop is fucking garbage is what is. Hip hop has ALWAYS been a homophobic genre and will always have some homophobia in it. While I don't always agree with that it is what it is. People like Macklemore will never be the face of hip hop so homosexuality will never become normal in that world. (Although you never know considering we've got cross dressing faries like young thug that are popping).

So because you call yourself Tupac on an rsps forum you have to be homophobic? (miss me with that homophobic apologist bs where you're about to defend homophobes and say you're not homophobic)

Hip-hop in the last 5 years has strayed away from homophobia in a large way (which you probably don't know because you're too busy listening to Tupacs 200 song catalog in 2017 :kappa:.) There have been major gains made in what's accepting in and out of hip-hop. People are expressing themselves freely and it's only going to benefit society as a whole if people are themselves.

"If the music doesn't sound like 2pac and Biggie who died before I was born I don't like it!"

Hip hop has gone so ridiculously downhill in the last 5 years that it isn't even funny anymore. People that say that "you have to adapt" or whatever millennial bullshit they come up with are irrelevant and know nothing about the genre. While I think it's important to accept people for certain traits (like being gay) I don't think that hip hop should dumb down to this pussy level of skinny jeans and women's clothing. Men that wear women's clothing and mentally ill and it has no place in hip hop. Rap music originated as a way of story telling/expression for people that were oppressed and going through tough times, but it's turned into a washed up lean sipping smoothie of fuckery.

Edited by Tupac
5 minutes ago, Tupac said:

Hip hop has gone so ridiculously downhill in the last 5 years that it isn't even funny anymore. People that say that "you have to adapt" or whatever millennial bullshit they come up with are irrelevant and know nothing about the genre. While I think it's important to accept people for certain traits (like being gay) I don't think that hip hop should dumb down to this pussy level of skinny jeans and women's clothing. Men that wear women's clothing and mentally ill and it has no place in hip hop. Rap music originated as a way of story telling/expression for people that were oppressed and going through tough times, but it's turned into a washed up lean sipping smoothie of fuckery.

"WHATEVER MILLINNIAL BULLSHIT" :joy::joy::joy: Man you are on an rsps forum, you don't need to do this.

You weren't born before 1982 so you don't have to act like you aren't a millennial yourself. You are just like your KKK ancestry, never wanting peoples brains to evolve. You actually believe rapping about the "crack commandments" and "weed got me crazy" is dumbed down in comparison to rapping about the stuff they rap about today? People like Jay-Z gives bars still, Kendrick, Ross, and many others. Just because the top 40 artists aren't all drug dealers doesn't mean the music is dumbed down. In the 1980s not everyone who rapped was NWA, in the 1990s not everyone who rapped was Pac, Big, Nas, Jay, or KRS-One. Learn your history young man

Just now, 0192837465-Sam said:

"WHATEVER MILLINNIAL BULLSHIT" :joy::joy::joy: Man you are on an rsps forum, you don't need to do this.

You weren't born before 1982 so you don't have to act like you aren't a millennial yourself. You are just like your KKK ancestry, never wanting peoples brains to evolve. You actually believe rapping about the "crack commandments" and "weed got me crazy" is dumbed down in comparison to rapping about the stuff they rap about today? People like Jay-Z gives bars still, Kendrick, Ross, and many others. Just because the top 40 artists aren't all drug dealers doesn't mean the music is dumbed down. In the 1980s not everyone who rapped was NWA, in the 1990s not everyone who rapped was Pac, Big, Nas, Jay, or KRS-One. Learn your history young man

I've got an 1,800 song playlist i listen to more than tupac. If you really want to have a debate with me about the current state of hip hop you're fucked.

the people that are popping right now are Shit rats like lilpump, young thug, lil uzi vert, desiigner, and many other "rappers" that just sip on lean and mumble their extremely developped autism into a microphone. And don't tell me Rick Ross has bars he rhymes Atlantic with Atlantic.

jay isn't what he once was. Kendrick is no doubt great, as is Joey. But the problem is that too much attention is given to people that do not care about the genre, do not care about the roots, haven't experienced the struggle and claim to be better than the GOATs that did it before them. 

1 minute ago, Tupac said:

I've got an 1,800 song playlist i listen to more than tupac. If you really want to have a debate with me about the current state of hip hop you're fucked.

the people that are popping right now are Shit rats like lilpump, young thug, lil uzi vert, desiigner, and many other "rappers" that just sip on lean and mumble their extremely developped autism into a microphone. And don't tell me Rick Ross has bars he rhymes Atlantic with Atlantic.

jay isn't what he once was. Kendrick is no doubt great, as is Joey. But the problem is that too much attention is given to people that do not care about the genre, do not care about the roots, haven't experienced the struggle and claim to be better than the GOATs that did it before them. 

Let me be "fucked" then :joy::joy: shame you think so low of yourself you have to tell yourself you're intelligent

The "shit rats" (very offensive, but you're obviously too stupid to keep it strictly appropriate) you're referring to aren't "popping". Lil Uzi is the only one who you named who has a song in the top 25 charts. Lil Pump is a sound cloud rapper, Thug's latest project was a singing project, and Desiigner hasn't had a hit since Panda. Why are you lying to yourself if you can't even assess who is hot or not?

Jay isn't what he once was? But people are already calling his album a classic and he is projected to sell 500k first week and his album is already certified platinum? Also Joey who? If you don't think Ross has bars you're probably someone who thinks 2 Chainz doesn't have bars. You can't pick and choose what you consider to be appropriate for rap just based on who you like. You say you're complaining about the femininity of hip-hop, then say you Ross isn't hip hop when he has both bars and masculinity?

Hip-hop will always be about making $ for hip-hop artists. The formula didn't change between the early 80s and the early 2ks. Now that the formula has changed and artists make money by harmonizing over hard beats, you can't say that they haven't "experienced the struggle". Being a lyricist and hip-hop have ALWAYS been 2 different things. Dr. Dre and Diddy are hip-hop and have had writers.