to make lucifer gang be the best out here (plus get fame)

hi id like to do this by joining a clan dats loves lucifer and make pking videos till im famous den use the fame to take over the world i was almost famous once on runescape i got 24 rank bounty hunter but i missed fame cuz i just quit runescape cuz my freinds said it was a yute game or i would of ended up higher then 24 rank plus famous but im down for a second go dis time they making work for it so

who wants to help me and them selfs with this msg me

fam we need to get all them runescape player on this so we can update to like 1000 players like runescape for clan pking

Edited by rapemda
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Aelin said:

he's delusional and very suggestible

also, he likes the show Lucifier (?)

What does the question mark bubbled in parentheses imply? I remember as a kid, I used to see them in subtitles to portray sarcasm, pls Aelin, pls tell me you're not trying to using sarcasm with "(?)". After all this time I've known you! Please! Have mercy!

11 hours ago, Terpster said:

What does the question mark bubbled in parentheses imply? I remember as a kid, I used to see them in subtitles to portray sarcasm, pls Aelin, pls tell me you're not trying to using sarcasm with "(?)". After all this time I've known you! Please! Have mercy!

no, just to indicate slight uncertainty in my statement...