(AUDIO LEAK) RENEGADES OFFICIAL CLOSING 18/07/2017 - 100k PKP+ Totalled

I realise Renegades have non-British/American members but why is this team calling people foreigners when I have heard their team consists of the names:

Omar, Ahmed, Bilal, Kasheem, a Mexican and so on...

I have nothing against their names but jesus how hypocritical can you get. 

P.S: slightly weird to get this hyped over a clan backstab on a dead server, killing prodominently unskulled players and only killing 3, allowing 1 to log. Literally, I heard that these clans were formed to make activity because of how dead the server was, joining members of opposite teams, so a backstab is literally irrelevant af. 

Everyone needs to stop trying to be things they ain't, just because of watching a few 07 team vids. Reason why I don't singles team on this server.

Edited by Zeds
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Zeds said:

I realise Renegades have non-British/American members but why is this team calling people foreigners when I have heard their team consists of the names:

P.S: slightly weird to get this hyped over a clan backstab on a dead server, killing prodominently unskulled players and only killing 3, allowing 1 to log. Literally, I heard that these clans were formed to make activity because of how dead the server was, joining members of opposite teams, so a backstab is literally irrelevant af.

are u dumb lmfao no in the team sounds like that and btw go back in ur cave u know nothing

7 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

are u dumb lmfao no in the team sounds like that and btw go back in ur cave u know nothing

Sounds like what? Your foreign-Asian originating names (that I have nothing against but you are hypocritical and makes you come across 'dumb')?

Or sound hyped? The fact that this was planned, spent time to make a vid out of copying real 07 team vids and titling it "(AUDIO LEAK) RENEGADES OFFICIAL CLOSING 18/07/2017" -- shows way too much evidence that this gave you a real hype and adrenaline rush!

7 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

whos getting hyped weirdo ur the hyped 1 lmfao 

Read what I said to Why GG. Look at your title of this post and tell me you guys didn't get the biggest hype of your life lmfao. 

P.s: furtherely contradicting that you made these clans for activity and you backstabbed 3 members of your clan (not all even skulled) to end this activity on the already dead server. If you say that you never really wanted the activity and just wanted to backstab all along, it shows the months planning you put into this, showing how hyped over something irrelevant you got.

Basically, you either backstabbed and killed activity for a way over hyped video, which contradicts the reason these clans were formed 

OR 

You planned this since the clans were formed months ago, and shows how much time you spent planning nothing special

Edited by Zeds
  • Upvote 2
17 minutes ago, Zeds said:

Everyone needs to stop trying to be things they ain't, just because of watching a few 07 team vids. Reason why I don't singles team on this server.

who the f00k are you L0L

7 minutes ago, Zeds said:

Sounds like what? Your foreign-Asian originating names (that I have nothing against but you are hypocritical and makes you come across 'dumb')?

Or sound hyped? The fact that this was planned, spent time to make a vid out of copying real 07 team vids and titling it "(AUDIO LEAK) RENEGADES OFFICIAL CLOSING 18/07/2017" -- shows way too much evidence that this gave you a real hype and adrenaline rush!

Read what I said to Why GG. Look at your title of this post and tell me you guys didn't get the biggest hype of your life lmfao. 

P.s: furtherely contradicting that you made these clans for activity and you backstabbed 3 members of your clan (not all even skulled) to end this activity on the already dead server. If you say that you never really wanted the activity and just wanted to backstab all along, shows the months planning you put into this, showing how hyped over something irrelevant you got.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Team Renegade said:

We take over ur skype chat first...

THIS IS OUR ACCOUNT NOW NIGGA

Well seeing as Smokey formed Renegades he obviously owned the Team account. Gosh, retard you don't realise how much this prooves how hyped you are over this. ITS YOUR LIFE ACCOMPLISHMENT LMFAO

9 minutes ago, Sage fest said:

Ehh, it's interesting Smokey betrays Genj first, then Omar, now his clan. Either Omar and Smokey planned this elaborate set up for a laugh months down the line, or the man is less loyal than blac chyna. 

Good shit though. :joy:

Tbh hope loyalty is the cause not planning, cause that really makes me fear for his mental health and use of time, planning this on a dead private server

1 hour ago, Why Gg said:

I know ur shaking as ur typing this niggas were afraid 2 speak to me now theyre commenting on here:ph34r:

Says the guy that had 2 hype himself up mentally for 15 mins before coming on mic wit me n repeated the same thing 50000 times like an autotyper. Ye good 1. Moist guy.

• Tupac locked this topic
  • Smackd unlocked this topic
4 hours ago, GSLTN said:

l00000l guys are saying "u take this game to seriously" but they are the ones getting mad over this jokes video

ty for playing shitters lmfao

The fact it was planned for so long and the reasoning behind it was because smokey said that he had to "proove himself to you" shows how serious he takes this, because he feels he has to proove himself to roat plz players LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO

Edited by Zeds

SmokeyMontana jumps from dick to dick

Smokey, you created something and even had a few friends (old clan mates) for example Terzey in there, only to bs them so that you can be Why Gg's bitch again. He must've asked you to do this once and you immediately went for it because you're such a faggot and you legit love him.

Can't say I didn't see this coming. Gg

Guess Spartans now have a very skilled tb'er (Smokey)

8 hours ago, SmokeyMontana said:

planned less then 48 hrs dont have 2 prove myself to any1

So why did you form the clans in the first place? To backstab 2 months later? 

was it because you got upset when Why GG said he was a leader of your clan and you weren't?

snooze off 

2 hours ago, Zeds said:

So why did you form the clans in the first place? To backstab 2 months later? 

was it because you got upset when Why GG said he was a leader of your clan and you weren't?

snooze off 

But.. Why Gg is the leader of Spartans? So we have the same issue

I'm telling you, these guys share an IQ of 10 (one for each member) the logic though LMAAO

3 minutes ago, CRIPPLEDNAN4 said:

Who's the retarded cunt who kept saying "fam" at the end of everything he said 😂

Don't talk on our clan discussion topics gunit dog

16 hours ago, Happyaku said:

This just shows these teams are legit retarded ur not even friends ur some massing team no wonder why ud ont no how to pk in singles

Do you step into singles without being on a rag bot account you weird cringy virgin fuck shut up

• Upvote 3
2 hours ago, SmokeyMontana said:

lmfao clowns under this topic been bitched by all my niggas we still winning get used 2 forum chatter 

Zzz obvs leaving this as the severity of your retardation must be pretty high, seeing as:

• your still claimimg something out of planning something for 2 months on roat pkz,
  • backstabbing what YOU OWNED and CREATED (loool tf how u taking credit you ran the clan LMFAOOOO),
  • to "proove myself to my brothers" because Why GG didnt let you be a leader before,
  • and in the process only managing to kill 3 unskulled members and allowing a quarter of them to log. 

If this shit still not getting to your head you obviously aren't mature enough to understand, so I'll stop the harrassment. 

Edited by Zeds
7 minutes ago, Zeds said:

Zzz obvs leaving this as the severity of your retardation must be pretty high, seeing as:

• your still claimimg something out of planning something for 2 months on roat pkz,
  • backstabbing what YOU OWNED and CREATED (loool tf how u taking credit you ran the clan LMFAOOOO),
  • to "proove myself to my brothers" because Why GG didnt let you be a leader before,
  • and in the process only managing to kill 3 unskulled members and allowing a quarter of them to log. 

If this shit still not getting to your head you obviously aren't mature enough to understand, so I'll stop the harrassment. 

1. shut up pussy

2. 48 hr planning

3. shut up pussy

4.shut up ur crying more then them

ot: shut the fuck up 

• 3 months later...