Best Staff Member & Future Staff

Best staff Members currently?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Best Staff Member

1 minute ago, Sage fest said:

I think Killbob or Jblind should win by default for not voting for each other like certain cunts @Smackd, @Tupac. 

But for real let's keep it real, we all know mod bot would win if he was still here.

Mod bot is the most active staff he's the best.

jblind is the best staff member suor is in close second. Smackd comes somewhere after @Gym Life

• Upvote 2
5 hours ago, Yoobs said:

Voted for nyzic as he had 0 and thats peak af + smackds an indian 

I'm the only one on here that didn't ask anyone to vote as I haven't been on to beg to be the best no life on roatpkz lmfao they're all trying to boost their egos irl by being the best slave! :D Love it

• Upvote 2
52 minutes ago, Nyzic said:

I'm the only one on here that didn't ask anyone to vote as I haven't been on to beg to be the best no life on roatpkz lmfao they're all trying to boost their egos irl by being the best slave! :D Love it

everyone that didnt vote for me is perm ragged

1 hour ago, Nyzic said:

Typical insecure response to someone who knows they shouldn't of even had a spot on the team to begin with lol.

4 minutes ago, Jade Lens said:

Typical insecure response to someone who knows they shouldn't of even had a spot on the team to begin with lol.

Looking for beef? Cause I wouldn't recommend it rn :D

If I didn't "deserve" it why have I been here for over a year? Baffles me :joy::joy:

Edited by Nyzic
14 hours ago, Nyzic said:

Looking for beef? Cause I wouldn't recommend it rn :D

If I didn't "deserve" it why have I been here for over a year? Baffles me :joy::joy:

Or you can question yourself why you haven't got mod for over a year and Killbob who got SS more recently is getting it by when the new client gets out lmao sort ur life just resign

13 hours ago, Floyd said:

Or you can question yourself why you haven't got mod for over a year and Killbob who got SS more recently is getting it by when the new client gets out lmao sort ur life just resign

1) I don't want mod. 2) Killbob is my boy and i'd rather him be mod than me. 3) Sort my life out? Why do you think I don't play this game as much as the people getting mod when the client comes out? You must be quite the awkward school boy lmfao. Imagine saying sort your life out to someone that isn't higher staff due to not playing as much as other people :joy: Jokerman? 4) Who?

1 hour ago, Nyzic said:

1) I don't want mod. 2) Killbob is my boy and i'd rather him be mod than me. 3) Sort my life out? Why do you think I don't play this game as much as the people getting mod when the client comes out? You must be quite the awkward school boy lmfao. Imagine saying sort your life out to someone that isn't higher staff due to not playing as much as other people :joy: Jokerman? 4) Who?

1). Yes you do, you're just sulking in your denial.

2). Good for you. The whole server would.

3). You've been SS for over a year without being demoted, and you're shit too clearly shows u play enough stupid rat

4). Hari

3 hours ago, Floyd said:

1). Yes you do, you're just sulking in your denial.

2). Good for you. The whole server would.

3). You've been SS for over a year without being demoted, and you're shit too clearly shows u play enough stupid rat

4). Hari

1) No I don't. If I got offered I would decline. 

2) I know.

3) Haven't been demoted because I actually help people and have fun at the same time, Can't understand 4th grade english try that again.

4) Who?

On 7/24/2017 at 2:37 AM, Jade Lens said:

Damn are you really that insecure about your rank? And by the way drop the scary act you're some 16 year old calm yourself boy.

5 hours ago, Nyzic said:

2) Killbob is my boy and i'd rather him be mod than me.

You weren't even thought of to get promoted though so yeah you should rather have killbob but you weren't even a thought I bet since you're super inactive and I don't even see your community involvement on the forums.

9 minutes ago, Jade Lens said:

You weren't even thought of to get promoted though so yeah you should rather have killbob but you weren't even a thought I bet since you're super inactive and I don't even see your community involvement on the forums.

My involvement on forums has nothing to do with being a helper in-game? There has been ss without forums accounts and there use to be mods that didn't even use forums at all until they got mod? So your argument is pointless. Think you answered your own question saying I'm inactive so I haven't gotten "thought of" to get mod. But you're such a fan I love it :D Weirdo.

Edited by Nyzic