Fix the dfs

1 hour ago, sophia said:

No cuz its a rsps 

sorry I just don't agree with u here Hector. I guess no point introducing a new client fixing things because "its a rsps"?. Do you not think there is reason behind why its not like this on osrs? Lets just get weapons that hit 90's like on custom servers if we don't care about things being op.

1 minute ago, GORILLAS said:

sorry I just don't agree with u here Hector. I guess no point introducing a new client fixing things because "its a rsps"?. Do you not think there is reason behind why its not like this on osrs? Lets just get weapons that hit 90's like on custom servers if we don't care about things being op.

Dfs is not op lol u just making excuses cuz u mad u died to khalil to vls dfs  spec

1 hour ago, Xbrzh said:

With the lack of KO potential there already is without these new weapons being added yet I don't think dfs should be fixed 

Vls can hit around 70 already and with it being 25% spec,  you can therefore still gmaul. It is also a 700-1,000 pkp item. Why does it need to have a 20+ dfs stack to be a viable weapon with good KO potential lmfao.

If peoples' opinions are that the dfs spec is not broken and overpowered enough need to need fixing, idk why we are releasing a new osrs client.

Instead guess u wanna re-add chaotics and add things like korasi

7 minutes ago, GORILLAS said:

Vls can hit around 70 already and with it being 25% spec,  you can therefore still gmaul. It is also a 700-1,000 pkp item. Why does it need to have a 20+ dfs stack to be a viable weapon with good KO potential lmfao.

If peoples' opinions are that the dfs spec is not broken and overpowered enough need to need fixing, idk why we are releasing a new osrs client.

Instead guess u wanna re-add chaotics and add things like korasi

Its not overpowered stop bitching ig it had a 20-30 secs delay would be op but it has like 2min delay

Just now, sophia said:

Its not overpowered stop bitching ig it had a 20-30 secs delay would be op but it has like 2min delay

The regeneration delay is not an issue lmfao? Its the fact is stacks 20's. I legit dont care how long it takes to regen because u only need the 20 dfs stack once a fight, when u boutta spec? 

Where did u get the message that I cared about how long it took for the spec to regen, that made it broken and OP?

• 2 weeks later...