Roat Pkz Client Update

Gretar

@GretarI have no problem downloading the .jar client. But when i try opening it, a small loading dialog box opens and then closes upon completion. Then the java icon closes and nothing happens... It doesn't even load.

There is no client interface...

Btw i'm using a 2015 macbook pro (retina)

Edited by Humble beginnings

Imagine trying to hype a client so much and pretend you've done so much work and so much testing only to flop it this hard and make it this terrible, probably the biggest fuck up i've ever witnessed in my life, way to ruin any hype anyone had left for RoatPKZ. Just give up already, i'd be embarrassed if i was anyone who "tested" or "developed" this client. Only took an extra 2-3 months than it was suppose too also!

Edited by Yoobs
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Yoobs said:

Imagine trying to hype a client so much and pretend you've done so much work and so much testing only to flop it this hard and make it this terrible, probably the biggest fuck up i've ever witnessed in my life, way to ruin any hype anyone had left for RoatPKZ. Just give up already, i'd be embarrassed if i was anyone who "tested" or "developed" this client. Only took an extra 2-3 months than it was suppose too also!

Facts, Roat pkz ain't improving anytime soon, Not that I care tho cause I don't play but still smh. 

2 hours ago, Yoobs said:

Salad looking like. 

Image result for sweating profusely gif

Gretar when he reads @yoobs comment. 

Image result for hilarious crying gif baby

"I knew demoting that nigga was the right move" 

:joy:

• Upvote 2

Yes the server is laggy and there are so many bugs and glitches, lost everything I had to the lag issues and all the glitches with unlimited spec and teleporting in duel. RIP me, was so hyped for this client, waited 5-6 months only to get this :(. Please fix this and try to refund. I know everyones working hard on it, hope its fixed soon. 

11 hours ago, Yoobs said:

As harsh as this is, it's kind of true. After working on this for 5-6 months, it shouldn't have been like this. 

SO FEW PROBLEMS.

1) some of the items in the pk shop looks really deformed and bad as hell for example: statius, prims, rune pouch etc..

2) huge ton of delays and lags ( not much new ) 

3) some of the fkeys have changed yet we don't even have a feature to set them back or change them ourself

4) not a fan of the wildy ditch ( imo ) 

5) portals are even more broken. when using 44s teleport u spawn outside the portals idk if this was ment to be or?.. 

6) basically the only item that has been added is the infernal cape wich tbh barely anyone can afford except the rich ppl

7) what happend to all the new content shown to us? bosses: abby sire, zulrah, wildy bosses etc? new items: blowpipe, ballista, etc..? 

8) small thing i had a max fire cape and when i logged into new client i only had the hood the cape just vanished

btw i'm just putting out some thing i like the client and hope for lots of future updates so still great work ^_^

8 minutes ago, 0192837465-Sam said:

Go? What has been made so much worse that it would make people quit? Don't deep fry your brain too much by actually having to think

u would be lucky to hear my thoughts u no name roat pkz rune pker

u clearly havent touched runescape in ur life if u think roat pkz is similiar

10 minutes ago, Jade Lens said:

@you do something dogshit wannabe hybrid 

jade lens nah cant say ive ever heard of u ahhh dogshit thats cute copying ur dad :P u mad tranny?

55 minutes ago, YouLuckedOut said:

Whats happening with the max cape? I seen people with fire cape + Max cape combined, how do you do this?

That's called a fire max cape. It's obtained from killing jad. Topic 9214 for the full guide 

7 hours ago, HICK0RY said:

u would be lucky to hear my thoughts u no name roat pkz rune pker

u clearly havent touched runescape in ur life if u think roat pkz is similiar

jade lens nah cant say ive ever heard of u ahhh dogshit thats cute copying ur dad :P u mad tranny?

Tried hard to change the question. Nice try

As I said before, you and @Floyd are incomprehensible so I understand if you completely forgot what you said or just couldn't read what I asked lmao

Now tell me, what has changed from the old client 2 the new? Try again

I'm not a fan of Infernal Cape costing so much either, I think 100 votes be a much better price imo.

I do think the update is good and I appreciate what you are doing with the server and your goals, brine sabre and combat brace don't work Iv'e found so far, a few misc items don't but we can sort that I'm sure.

Again I made a suggestion before the new client about making Sara Sword 5k pkp and have double spec again, please consider this as I had a lot of backing.

1 hour ago, Franko Slice said:

I'm not a fan of Infernal Cape costing so much either, I think 100 votes be a much better price imo.

Why are people complaining how much it costs to get? In OSRS you need a maxed main, complete max gear including a twisted bow to basically get this cape. Why should it be so easy to get and cheap with a cost of 100 vote points for an over powered cape with +4 extra str bonus than the fire cape.

44 minutes ago, JBLIND™ said:

Why are people complaining how much it costs to get? In OSRS you need a maxed main, complete max gear including a twisted bow to basically get this cape. Why should it be so easy to get and cheap with a cost of 100 vote points for an over powered cape with +4 extra str bonus than the fire cape.

Because it's a p server not real OSRS u dumb coon

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, JBLIND™ said:

That's like 2 max hits tho?

500 votes x 300 pkp = 150k

(-50k from claiming the tickets) 100k for a cape yet 2 full max hybrid sets ain't even 100k

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, JBLIND™ said:

Jblind I like you man but many think the same as me...  Just look at the comments, I love this server, only one I play and recommend to loads of friends even encourage others to vote while playing, I don't complain basically ever but 500 votes is a bit much lol 100 votes is still a lot of votes lol, not everyone is mega rich and successful like you ;) I say all that with the up most respect B|

Just wanted to add when I say comments Iv'e read a fair, fair, fair, fair few in Yell about cape and also spoken to many in Dzone and Risk who agree.  

Edited by Franko Slice
Mistake + Additional Info.

14 hours ago, Franko Slice said:

Jblind I like you man but many think the same as me...  Just look at the comments, I love this server, only one I play and recommend to loads of friends even encourage others to vote while playing, I don't complain basically ever but 500 votes is a bit much lol 100 votes is still a lot of votes lol, not everyone is mega rich and successful like you ;) I say all that with the up most respect B|

Just wanted to add when I say comments Iv'e read a fair, fair, fair, fair few in Yell about cape and also spoken to many in Dzone and Risk who agree.  

It's meant to be rare and exclusive we don't want everyone with it so that's a good thing not everyone has it.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Smackd said:

It's meant to be rare and exclusive we don't want everyone with it so that's a good thing not everyone has it.

ive been slaving my little peanut shell off for one, and still dont seem to be half way there its a grind but im sure its worth it :P

On 8/1/2017 at 2:59 PM, SneakR said:

Purple Sweets Dont work 

You cant open new gate lvl 47 wildy 

you cant slash webs with avas backpack on 

anakarl teleport in ancient spellbook doesnt work 

Gates are buggy, if it doesn't open first time: re-log and it will.

BTW: none of the ancient magicks telepoort spells are currently working.

On 8/1/2017 at 2:29 PM, Floyd said:

That's like 2 max hits tho?

500 votes x 300 pkp = 150k

(-50k from claiming the tickets) 100k for a cape yet 2 full max hybrid sets ain't even 100k

Very true, but don't forget the cape is for life, whereas a max set can be lost - which is a risk. Over a period of time you will spend more on max sets than the one-off cost of the cape (unless you never get killed).

23 minutes ago, PK Guy said:

Gates are buggy, if it doesn't open first time: re-log and it will.

BTW: none of the ancient magicks telepoort spells are currently working.

Very true, but don't forget the cape is for life, whereas a max set can be lost - which is a risk. Over a period of time you will spend more on max sets than the one-off cost of the cape (unless you never get killed).

Was just an example. Sorry if it was a bad one

Here's another one. 25 ags's. Or 125 claws.

Sounds stupid to me to put it in the shop for that price🤔

22 minutes ago, 0192837465-Sam said:

He understood your point, you obviously didn't understand his. 

Try again 

I did, but then I thought if you used max sets, you're most likely to risk more than if you were JUST bringing an ags, and had 24 more in the bank

but why you're so obsessed with me is still a mystery

1 hour ago, Floyd said:

I did, but then I thought if you used max sets, you're most likely to risk more than if you were JUST bringing an ags, and had 24 more in the bank

but why you're so obsessed with me is still a mystery

Why would you need 25 ags'? Obviously an infernal cape is more valuable if you can use 1 ags and an infernal cape and not risk the cape.

Ur really dumb lolz

26 minutes ago, 0192837465-Sam said:

Why would you need 25 ags'? Obviously an infernal cape is more valuable if you can use 1 ags and an infernal cape and not risk the cape.

Ur really dumb lolz

But would u rather have 25 ags's or 100k, instead of a cape that gives u just +4 more str bonus? Ur weird