Suggestions for the new client

These suggestions have probably been made before

Removal of PVP items/RS3 Items

Items such as Zuriels, Morrigans, Vestas, Statius should be removed since most players prefer the old-school type experience whereas the pvp items provide an overpowered advantage.

Following up with the removal of PVP items,

Price increase of ALL GWD Items

Increasing the price of GWD Items and also making all godswords unspawnable would benefit everyone as it could be a reason to add more PVM into the game for those who aren't that into pking, God wars it self could even be added if the prices increase and PVP items are removed since the GWD items would become BIS.

Pets and Skilling

Adding Skilling into the server would make the server look more interesting to potential players which don't like PKing all day, every day. The pets would also motivate players to actually kill the bosses and may even rejuvenate the wilderness as most of the time a lot of PK hotspots are dead. Also, adding skilling would mean that people have to max out to use the max cape. This would make using the max cape look even cooler and also for those who don't like to grind stats, the Infernal cape and Fire Cape would be more appealing.

Wilderness Bosses from OSRS

Adding Bosses such as Callisto, Venenatis and Chaos Fanatic would also increase the activity of the wilderness, currently the only profitable wilderness boss is either Jad or Chaos elemental, Zenytes are considered junk (apart from torture) so gorillas is out of the question. Jad and chaos elemental are both in multi and may not be too appealing for PVMers as Jad is camped by clans and its literally the same 2 people who get the drops and Chaos elementals drop table isn't too fascinating.

Lastly, the Inferno Cape

This is just a thought but maybe the Infernal Cape shouldn't be 500 Vote points. The only way to obtain it should be killing the actual inferno boss.

These are just thoughts that I've had the past few months hope they help @Gretar

10 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

What about er making it work u downie fuck, no-one want's to listen to your suggestions gunit dog. Also i'd be surprised if more than 5% of active players on this server can do jad let alone the real fucking inferno ?? 

You have no idea how happy I am you got demoted

15 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

What about er making it work u downie fuck, no-one want's to listen to your suggestions gunit dog. Also i'd be surprised if more than 5% of active players on this server can do jad let alone the real fucking inferno ?? 

I fucking love you

12 minutes ago, Shado said:

Alright man congrats why you so upset for lmao 😂😂😂😂

Because you're a fucking moron and no-one is asking a gunit retard for his stupid fucking opinions. Come back to me when you've got past wave 10 at jad on real RS, cringy fuck.

3 minutes ago, Drugs n geld said:

@pkmafia8 can

There's about as much infernal capes on real RS (30ish) as pkmafia has brain cells...

• Upvote 1
Just now, Yoobs said:

Because you're a fucking moron and no-one is asking a gunit retard for his stupid fucking opinions. Come back to me when you've got past wave 10 at jad on real RS, cringy fuck.

1. I can do Jad with my eyes closed

2. These are suggestions aren't directed towards you so keep your irrelevant mouth shut you ape

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Shado said:

1. I can do Jad with my eyes closed

2. These are suggestions aren't directed towards you so keep your irrelevant mouth shut you ape

RSN? and they may not be directed at me but i stand for everyone with a brain in this community when i say no-one gives a fuck what a gunit slave has to say especially one as braindead as you so get fucked. I'm also more relevant than you will ever be ??? 

On 29/07/2017 at 8:20 PM, Yoobs said:

RSN? and they may not be directed at me but i stand for everyone with a brain in this community when i say no-one gives a fuck what a gunit slave has to say especially one as braindead as you so get fucked. I'm also more relevant than you will ever be ??? 

My RSNs

"x alleinad"

"depinS"

"Sniiped"

You must have no life to hate a clan in a RSPS so much lmfao why do you take this game so seriously you failed abortion

Edited by Shado

My RSNs

"Eexhausted"

"x alleinad"

"depinS"

"Sniiped"

You must have no life to hate a clan in a RSPS so much lmfao why do you take this game so seriously you failed abortion

I don't take this game serious at all i just love flaming orphans like you, my parents love me very much unlike you. Go back to rubbing vaseline on your mother's crusty scabs from her injecting heroin you crack baby, fucking deformed looking alien creature. Anyone takes this game seriously it's gunit the biggest slaves of RoatPKZ unable to PK anywhere else. Brain damaged retard fuck.

Yoobs is just angry that he has a micropenis dw

My dick is fucking huge, you still have clear sperm you baby dick 13 year old retard.

3 minutes ago, 0192837465-Sam said:

I've done inferno 3 times.

respket son

2 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

I don't take this game serious at all i just love flaming orphans like you, my parents love me very much unlike you. Go back to rubbing vaseline on your mother's crusty scabs from her injecting heroin you crack baby, fucking deformed looking alien creature. Anyone takes this game seriously it's gunit the biggest slaves of RoatPKZ unable to PK anywhere else. Brain damaged retard fuck.

My dick is fucking huge, you still have clear sperm you baby dick 13 year old retard.

respket son

I feel bad for you 

1 minute ago, Queen Royal said:

yoobs just angry he got butt raped by his dad

Don't be jealous because my dad still has a dick unlike yours fucking transgender dog. No-one butt raped me, my butt is tighter than your nans coffin. You ask arabs for hooks on a private server, let me ask what type of brain cancer are you suffering from fucking bully victim.

Just now, Yoobs said:

Don't be jealous because my dad still has a dick unlike yours fucking transgender dog. No-one butt raped me, my butt is tighter than your nans coffin. You ask arabs for hooks on a private server, let me ask what type of brain cancer are you suffering from fucking bully victim.

you wanna stop spamming my post now you immigrant

Just now, Shado said:

you wanna stop spamming my post now you immigrant

Stop trying to flame me then you delusional retard, don't give up already .

Just now, Queen Royal said:

wait wait. did you just delete the old comment and add a new one xD retarded yoobs thinks my boy Ron

wont find his homeless shelter

Talk english you fucking moron?? No-one is deleting any comments or adding new ones, sorry if your brain doesn't process things fast enough for you to be able to read comments properly. Obviously not in a homeless shelter if i'm on this forums? Weak flame game idiot. You're an irrelevant staker, whom begs for items you're basically the lowest of low in this low asf p server, be proud !!

3 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

Stop trying to flame me then you delusional retard, don't give up already .

Talk english you fucking moron?? No-one is deleting any comments or adding new ones, sorry if your brain doesn't process things fast enough for you to be able to read comments properly. Obviously not in a homeless shelter if i'm on this forums? Weak flame game idiot. You're an irrelevant staker, whom begs for items you're basically the lowest of low in this low asf p server, be proud !!

Nobody asked you to comment on my post you inbred cunt, you're literally only here cause you have no life and you're angry that you got deranked.

Do everyone a favour and stfu you spastic

3 minutes ago, Shado said:

Nobody asked you to comment on my post you inbred cunt, you're literally only here cause you have no life and you're angry that you got deranked.

Do everyone a favour and stfu you spastic

Ofc no-one asked me too, but no-one asked you to make a shitty post either you stupid cunt. I agreed to my deranked, and most people know i really couldn't careless. Do yourself a favour and quit you fucking bully victim. No-one wants any G Unit slaves, i'm x10 more welcome here than you retard fuck.

7 minutes ago, Queen Royal said:

hey yoobs. ask jason to find me irl. has been 3 months hes still looking.

on the other hand you got demoted for scamming like 200m osrs right?

Huh.

No idea who the fuck you are and i don't really care you weird fan

7 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

Ofc no-one asked me too, but no-one asked you to make a shitty post either you stupid cunt. I agreed to my deranked, and most people know i really couldn't careless. Do yourself a favour and quit you fucking bully victim. No-one wants any G Unit slaves, i'm x10 more welcome here than you retard fuck.

No idea who the fuck you are and i don't really care you weird fan

What did G Unit do to you to scar you this badly LOOOOOOOOOL, calm down u immigrant, learn how to structure a sentence before you try to flame someone you spastic

1 hour ago, Yoobs said:

Make the client work first, idk why people are suggesting things that are already in the works anyways :l. Nearly all of these have been polled at one time or another so again it baffles me why you made another thread saying the same things :thinking:

• Upvote 1