Lost items

Salad

IGN: Shmftw

Items lost: 2 tormented bracelets

How did you lose them: The lottery was at 5 minutes and i didn't know how long the update would take so i wanted to add them to the lottery, assuming the counter continued while the players are offline. The counter was set back at 30 mins but i didnt get the pkp added to the lottery, but my items were taken.

IGN: Mrgangas

Items lost: dragonfire shield,amulet of tortune,primordial boots,full statius's set,abbysal tentacle

How did you lose them: I was skulled,and killing ROAT PKZ SAINT,then i get disconnect,cant login for a while and then i log in lose all my gear.

IGN: Minty

Items lost: Armadyl Godsword, full statius and vls and tent

How did you lose them: Was pvming while skulled, the update came out of nowhere and when i logged in i had no items left..

Edited by Minty

IGN: I like ass

items lost: 6 ags, divine spirit shield, angel cape, 50k pkt, 1 vesta set (2 legs), serp and some more items can't remember but I am happy If I get this back

how did you lose them: Most likely because of the new client. I dont now gave me 10k pkt for rebuild after i lost bank, 1 hour later or so i was up at 150-200k after risking/staking. I log out because had to do things irl and then when I log in few hours later my whole bank is gone lol. 

I don't really get mad when I lose bank because I always rb but to lose bank on this kind of way it's kinda shitty. Hopefully I get those items back and if you don't believe that i lost it maybe you can check what I had on the account. Thanks 

IGN: Straight678

Items lost: Angel cape, Divine spirit shield, arcane, and 35k pkps. 

How did you lose them: First I lost my divine, this was to the server disconnect. The rest I was risk fighting at ::meth and then the person did a bunch of specs on me with AGS and killed me, please try to rf me. Last time I lost so much, Zezima and Zoradz promised me my rf for duel glitch but never refunded me ... 

If you lost items due to the update please fill this for below:

IGN: thereallylee

Items lost: ags serp toxic staff arcane tormented bracelet torture abby tent full bandos eternals gmaul and ahrims

How did you lose them: pking and client crashed 

IGN : Darkfless

Items Lost: x2 claws x2 dfs and 6k pkt

how did you lose them: I did a stake with someone called "Gl U Down" and I asked for 12k vs my items + 6k... he put like 13k so he made me happy and accept his amount fast after that we did as usual dagger specs... but the problem is he switched to whip and continued unlimited dds specs with whip ( that means the same movement of dds spec but wearing the whip ) and in the middle of the fight he said " I'm glitched " so that means you can ask him why he said that word in the middle of the fight after that I spoke to him to get my items back but he spoke like he didn't know me... so that makes him guilty that he played with me and  after like 20-30minutes he act like he don't now me so I think that proof is enough to search about this thing... that glitch will destroy the game realy who would stake now if you do unlimited dagger specs and how you can open screen record and start recording before fight ends its too hard cuz we trust the game with no glitches or bugs so please help with this glitch and help me with my items... thank you

proofs

https://ibb.co/bHPwS5
https://ibb.co/gQGAn5

IGN: silly newkid

Items lost: 25k pkps

How did you lose them: I staked be a guy at duel arena we did whip fight only and hes used  speced be a whip somehow none stop this is damn crazy I would like to have me refund please, after this I would never stake again in me life about this glich thing its crazy and sucks for me now   I was fighting name - stake 2 me !!

43 minutes ago, silly newkid said:

IGN: silly newkid

Items lost: 25k pkps

How did you lose them: I staked be a guy at duel arena we did whip fight only and hes used  speced be a whip somehow none stop this is damn crazy I would like to have me refund please, after this I would never stake again in me life about this glich thing its crazy and sucks for me now   I was fighting name - stake 2 me !!

Name: Gqd

Items lost: Ags, tsotd, 1k pkp, bandos, ahrims, torags and some other shit

How did you lose them: I was on "Jonny Rocket" and traded it all over to Gqd, I logged out, I log back in and I see my stuff in my inventory during black loading screen, when it gets rid of and I can see the game EVERYTHING vanishes, and I got nothing left. No other trades were made on the account other than when it received the stuff, so that's weird. And it never left ::home2 so I couldn't of staked or pk'ed and lost it, that would also be seen on the logs. Here you can see staff's response

http://prntscr.com/g27j9q

http://prntscr.com/g27jer

IGN: Mr Akash

Items lost:Dragon Claws

How did you lose them: I won dragon claws from a giveaway, relogged after banking sometime later and you can check my account i did not die at all, since the account is brand new and i did not trade them at all either. I'm not sure what to do, it was a donation given to me by a good friend of mine 'Ocbpapz'.

IGN: Pure Slut

Items lost: Acb, Toxic, Tent, Ags, Vesta Plateskirt, Morrigans top, Eternal Boots, Acb, Gmaul, 3a mage hat.

How did you lose them: Randomly died when I came back to my client, killstreak intact, outline in a seperate thread but no response.

On 7/29/2017 at 10:57 PM, King Lee said:

IGN: thereallylee

Items lost: ags serp toxic staff arcane tormented bracelet torture abby tent full bandos eternals gmaul and ahrims

How did you lose them: pking and client crashed 

• 2 weeks later...