Malediction Ward (or) lost....

Wanted to split it because trying to sell back my vote items back to store for vote points because I want inferno cape blah blah blah

Proof Salad said the revert option works:

https://i.gyazo.com/3168bd2f717c133d211484035bbc5d95.png

Proof it didn't work:

https://i.gyazo.com/9b269713e66b622332251b8d97811baf.mp4

Proof I'm poor charity case:

https://i.gyazo.com/261cc388e8171b4452cc2ff12017f493.png

Proof @Salad is a tosser (assuming he has the authority to refund):

https://i.gyazo.com/70465f15545c08bd3e2a1fdec09f1d7c.png

Sorry my links aren't embedding it comes up with some firewall crap, then again connected via VPN right now, can't be helped oh well

@Gretar PLEASEEEEEE

3 minutes ago, Aqeelxo said:

Pretty sad how no one on the staff team is working to refund or anything or fix the glitche. Gretar is probably the only one working 

False accusations (not surprised because you don't know anything about the staff team or anyone in it personally).

Was told your ticket you sent it about your items being glitched was a lie therefore you aren't getting anything back.

11 minutes ago, Smackd said:

False accusations (not surprised because you don't know anything about the staff team or anyone in it personally).

Was told your ticket you sent it about your items being glitched was a lie therefore you aren't getting anything back.

Nothing I said was false, when I pmed you and Salad, salad would just roast me and you completely ignored me. Btw, I don't lie since it's against my beliefs especially not over a game I wouldn't. If I've never lied pre hand playing this server, why would I lie now about losing 120k when I have so much more and always make it back. You should re check that ticket also. And I do know know most of the staff team, you wouldn't know because you completely ignore all the players. 

7 minutes ago, Aqeelxo said:

Nothing I said was false, when I pmed you and Salad, salad would just roast me and you completely ignored me. Btw, I don't lie since it's against my beliefs especially not over a game I wouldn't. If I've never lied pre hand playing this server, why would I lie now about losing 120k when I have so much more and always make it back. You should re check that ticket also. And I do know know most of the staff team, you wouldn't know because you completely ignore all the players. 

"I don't lie since it's against my beliefs" I hope that gives you a refund that was a crazy one 

@Smackd 

Just now, Aqeelxo said:

Forsure. Yeah you're right. One thing tho, you do know me. This is "Straight678".

One thing to see someone around, and knowing you personally is another thing, anyways don't care to reply anymore.

Could care less, Salad said he looked into it apparently and said it was false, Smoothie also said you made that fake loss after he beat you for that in duel, but anyways best of luck.

3 minutes ago, Smackd said:

One thing to see someone around, and knowing you personally is another thing, anyways don't care to reply anymore.

Could care less, Salad said he looked into it apparently and said it was false, Smoothie also said you made that fake loss after he beat you for that in duel, but anyways best of luck.

Okay I don't care if I get refunded or not but Salad told he wouldn't look into it or whatever. And me staking Smoothie and getting glitches in risk fights is completely different. Please check PM and lets leave this post.