I know I'm probably a minority here that used keys f6,f7,f8 but I'd really love to have them back.

1 hour ago, unbg said:

I understand it may not be an easy fix, I just hope its not something thats forgotten about, I use these keys to pk on osrs and all other clients so I just likely won't bother logging in for now as I would die a lot more than I already do.

maybe you'd die less if you went with the technique that was proven to be better and just use what everyone else uses

6 hours ago, unbg said:

I understand it may not be an easy fix, I just hope its not something thats forgotten about, I use these keys to pk on osrs and all other clients so I just likely won't bother logging in for now as I would die a lot more than I already do.

Customizable F-Keys will be released thursday.

• Upvote 2
11 hours ago, King Lee said:

maybe you'd die less if you went with the technique that was proven to be better and just use what everyone else uses

Nah, and if King Lee is your ign name I have a better kda than you anyway. I was just making a joke at the end.

Edited by unbg