mead out

Mead

Already spoken to Gretar he knows what to do but I know he wont do it so no point hoping the server will be like that. Its really down to him at the end of the day suggestions(Many people have) or not as he has his own vision for the server that's why it attracts specifically different people and the ones who play this are very different indeed. Also since it has transitioned from a ROAT PKZ 317 2011 era RSPS to a Old School Runescape 468/474 it needs content and fixes fast before people wake up and think to themselves "wtf im doing here" :joy: as there is a huge gap between content and the client and as a player there is only so much you can do. Anyways until pce out!! B|

Youtube channel

Click here for channel

Youtube Channel

http://www.youtube.com/nacholimey

Roat Pking Videos

Roat Topics

Edited by Mead
  • Upvote 1

Bye.

All you really ever did was copy ideas from other servers and tried to make Roat a exact copy of other RSPS's, if that's the case just play them then and don't play this to begin with. 

Your videos were also strange adding your own infernal cape and augury and rigour prayers lol total weirdo.

• Upvote 2
On 7/31/2017 at 3:28 PM, Jade Lens said:

Bye.

All you really ever did was copy ideas from other servers and tried to make Roat a exact copy of other RSPS's, if that's the case just play them then and don't play this to begin with. 

Your videos were also strange adding your own infernal cape and augury and rigour prayers lol total weirdo.

Who even are you? I've never seen you before and what does modifying a client have to do with being a "total weirdo" pretty much sounds like something someone would say if they are jealous or in your case having mental retardation.

On 7/31/2017 at 3:30 PM, 0192837465-Sam said:

You tried to care, but your mocking of the server was exhausting so I can't say I'm sorry to see you leave

Good luck on whatever you do next, whether it's developing for a server or trying to find a new one.

Going to laugh at the first line, it doesn't hold any weight lets be honest If making suggestions are mocking and not caring then yeah sure. 

Thanks I've already found a server to play. 

17 hours ago, Mead said:

Who even are you? I've never seen you before and what does modifying a client have to do with being a "total weirdo" pretty much sounds like something someone would say if they are jealous or in your case having mental retardation.

Going to laugh at the first line, it doesn't hold any weight lets be honest If making suggestions are mocking and not caring then yeah sure. 

Thanks I've already found a server to play. 

No, I'm sure you understand where you are mocking and where you are trying to help. Making meme-like posts (mocking) vs making genuine detailed suggestion threads (care) are very distinctly different. 

Anyway, the server is in very different place than where it was when you made this thread. If the server you found isn't as enjoyable hopefully you can return and continue to help us build. The staff have clearly taken notice of your suggestions. 

Edited by 0192837465-Sam
  • Upvote 1
On 8/3/2017 at 1:45 AM, 0192837465-Sam said:

No, I'm sure you understand where you are mocking and where you are trying to help. Making meme-like posts (mocking) vs making genuine detailed suggestion threads (care) are very distinctly different. 

Anyway, the server is in very different place than where it was when you made this thread. If the server you found isn't as enjoyable hopefully you can return and continue to help us build. The staff have clearly taken notice of your suggestions. 

The server has mocked itself for 6 years it deserves the memes and certainly won't be changing any time soon you think @gretar is going to magically make this similar to osrs you're a fool he doesn't even play it or logs into test things there how do you expect him to make this server a good enough rsps to play just by listening to suggestions? what direct this server goes in it's up to him. and with many years of experience playing so many other servers in total, I can easily rank this as one of the lowest tier.

This is why I see differently compared to the player base who assume roat is fine when in actual fact it's beyond broken and are fooled by the aesthetics of the client when server source is like a sega megadrive I can see why it has kept the same people because they don't know any better.

And no thank you I will not be playing this there's nothing to build on this server that thought has expired, it doesn't even appeal to new players and most of this server have not even played real Runescape or actually pked enough to be called actual pkers just causal bank & ditch standers(Reggie Jr, I d0wn u, Kush Pk, Dox ur nan and the lot of them) <- Your servers pk community, how sad is that on a pk server think about it.

Most of the server didn't even know what the hell hit delay was and how it was affecting the game they actually thought 4 game tick range delay over all distance was normal old school runescape combat?

(Roat pkz a 2011 317 with its player base on a OSRS 468/474 server?) 

Count me out, face it the server is like shit in a paperbag no one wants to go near it but if it's fun for you then so be it.

-

Currently playing Old school Runescape and another server.

Edited by Mead
9 minutes ago, Mead said:

The server has mocked itself for 6 years it deserves the memes and certainly won't be changing any time soon you think @gretar is going to magically make this similar to osrs you're a fool he doesn't even play it or logs into test things there how do you expect him to make this server a good enough rsps to play just by listening to suggestions? what direct this server goes in it's up to him. and with many years of experience playing so many other servers in total, I can easily rank this as one of the lowest tier.

This is why I see differently compared to the player base who assume roat is fine when in actual fact it's beyond broken and are fooled by the aesthetics of the client when server source is like a sega megadrive I can see why it has kept the same people because they don't know any better.

And no thank you I will not be playing this there's nothing to build on this server that thought has expired, it doesn't even appeal to new players and most of this server have not even played real Runescape or actually pked enough to be called actual pkers just causal bank & ditch standers(Reggie Jr, I d0wn u, Kush Pk, Dox ur nan and the lot of them) <- Your servers pk community, how sad is that on a pk server think about it.

Most of the server didn't even know what the hell hit delay was and how it was affecting the game they actually thought 4 game tick range delay over all distance was normal old school runescape combat?

(Roat pkz a 2011 317 with its player base on a OSRS 468/474 server?) 

Count me out, face it the server is like shit in a paperbag no one wants to go near it but if it's fun for you then so be it.

-

Currently playing Old school Runescape and another server.

Holy shit shut up freak why are you in tears lmao leave you're weird and trash anyways.

10 minutes ago, Mead said:

Well said, it's not really about the game most of the time it's really just being part of the community for so long that keeps you playing.

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Smackd said:

Well said, it's not really about the game most of the time it's really just being part of the community for so long that keeps you playing.

Imagine coming to forums to protect ur self from rag

U DONT EVEN PK u never even touched an ice rush in ur life on real rs

Edited by Happyaku

Server is doomed if I was like you i'd wake up and smell the coffee as "Pking" on here is limited to edgeville level one rune melee saradomin godsword bashing spawn kits also the werid kid (niceboxbro with his camel head and frog prince trousers), crystal shield mystic tribrid who whip with crystal shield on wizard boots/fury/b ring (seekndestroy/1lllll), ditch standing/observing (reggie jr/i down u), bank standing (finessed/tom dwan) and duel arena staking/scamming/begging (Riad321/pkmepl0x1) :joy::joy:

There's no fooling yourself cmon now roat isn't for wilderness pking the owner don't know even know how to make it work yet I told him what to do. Mind = Blown 

XU5g6mywSaOodwCYFQRnXQ.png

1 hour ago, Smackd said:

I could imagine if there was a reset it'll be finished 

Edited by Mead
6 hours ago, Mead said:

Server is doomed if I was like you i'd wake up and smell the coffee as "Pking" on here is limited to edgeville level one rune melee saradomin godsword bashing spawn kits also the werid kid (niceboxbro with his camel head and frog prince trousers), crystal shield mystic tribrid who whip with crystal shield on wizard boots/fury/b ring (seekndestroy/1lllll), ditch standing/observing (reggie jr/i down u), bank standing (finessed/tom dwan) and duel arena staking/scamming/begging (Riad321/pkmepl0x1) :joy::joy:

There's no fooling yourself cmon now roat isn't for wilderness pking the owner don't know even know how to make it work yet I told him what to do. Mind = Blown 

XU5g6mywSaOodwCYFQRnXQ.png

I could imagine if there was a reset it'll be finished 

See, I just don't see your point here. I understand what you're saying when you identify the edge pkers, but you left out a number of players?

I could EASILY pick out all of the things that are wrong with *that server* that had 1k players 6-8 months ago, but it doesn't make it bad or wrong?

Gretar said the reason he hadn't worked on the server previously was because it was impossible to fix, now it's not and he has fixed everything that people are mentioning to him. The assumption was Gretar is lazy, and chose not to do the work because he was making money anyway, but that's not the case.

There's many things currently being held to the side whilst we find a way to introduce it, but content is coming. If you speak to Gretar now, rather than a month ago or at any point before the client, you will get a different answer. You have a way to improve the economy? Detail it to him, Smackd, or whoever. I will say people have probably already relayed any good idea you might have to him already. I've yet to read a suggestion by you that hasn't been said 1000 times before, although you have given the impression you're naïve enough to believe you are the be-all of pking

Consistently you say people say nothing is wrong with the server, but who has said that? People have been saying that for years, and play it similarly to you, because the community was enjoyable. If the server was so bad and you believe you are a superior pker, then why did you play it as much as everyone else?

Some may say that it's not a coincidence that you move to another server when things look up, but hey

• Upvote 1
33 minutes ago, 0192837465-Sam said:

See, I just don't see your point here. I understand what you're saying when you identify the edge pkers, but you left out a number of players?

I could EASILY pick out all of the things that are wrong with *that server* that had 1k players 6-8 months ago, but it doesn't make it bad or wrong?

Gretar said the reason he hadn't worked on the server previously was because it was impossible to fix, now it's not and he has fixed everything that people are mentioning to him. The assumption was Gretar is lazy, and chose not to do the work because he was making money anyway, but that's not the case.

There's many things currently being held to the side whilst we find a way to introduce it, but content is coming. If you speak to Gretar now, rather than a month ago or at any point before the client, you will get a different answer. You have a way to improve the economy? Detail it to him, Smackd, or whoever. I will say people have probably already relayed any good idea you might have to him already. I've yet to read a suggestion by you that hasn't been said 1000 times before, although you have given the impression you're naïve enough to believe you are the be-all of pking

Consistently you say people say nothing is wrong with the server, but who has said that? People have been saying that for years, and play it similarly to you, because the community was enjoyable. If the server was so bad and you believe you are a superior pker, then why did you play it as much as everyone else?

Some may say that it's not a coincidence that you move to another server when things look up, but hey

Exactly, he's making all these suggestions and shit and critiquing the server as if he's some almighty Pker who knows right from wrong on all ends of a server.

Sorry dude, for someone who started on Soulsplit you shouldn't be critiquing much.

Edited by Jade Lens
On 8/5/2017 at 5:40 PM, Jade Lens said:

Exactly, he's making all these suggestions and shit and critiquing the server as if he's some almighty Pker who knows right from wrong on all ends of a server.

Sorry dude, for someone who started on Soulsplit you shouldn't be critiquing much.

Still I don't know who you are, Soulsplit was one of the BIGGEST RSPS what the fuck are you talking about you braindead retard! I can give you a whole list of the people who played it back then who are actually relevant and have a background in Pking (not including you because I don't even know who you are).

This just proves you don't even know me and you just observe and watch my videos put some respek on my name.

On 8/5/2017 at 5:07 PM, 0192837465-Sam said:

lol why are you being so optimistic about ROAT PKZ :joy::joy::joy:, I am going to be nice and ask you to stop replying to me with huge wall of china like text. I legit don't even know who you are so I can't be asked to make the effort to make a tailored reply to you and not some forum random. 

On 8/5/2017 at 5:40 PM, Jade Lens said:

LEGIT WHO EVEN ARE YOU MLGFHKLJHFGKJFL:joy::joy: