Jump to content
- - - - - - - - - -

163 Players are online

Akash

Akash Live Pk Commentary

Recommended Posts

Another nice vid not many doing pk commentarys these days so its nice 2 see :D 

also you can buy void from the voteshop. 

keep it up! 

Nice ignore dick @Mike

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Killbob said:

Sexy voice but nice kills 

thanks brother! and funny comment :P

 

2 minutes ago, Terzey said:

Another nice vid not many doing pk commentarys these days so its nice 2 see :D 

also you can buy void from the voteshop. 

keep it up! 

Nice ignore dick @Mike

 

haha thank you brother and ohhh okay didnt know void was sold at vote shop xD tyvm!

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Suor said:

Nice vid brother

thank you ! more to come haha :)

 

2 minutes ago, Mike said:

Nice @Akash definitely enjoying it :)

thanks brother! love all u guys and ur positive feedback :)

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, CripKiller said:

Good video bro..keep it up :D

thanks bro! 

 

20 minutes ago, Requiem Af said:

Nice vid, just download camtasia and record next time you can just look up a key on google or something and get a free version. :)

yeah bro pedro told me also ive been trying to find but no luck :(

Share this post


Link to post

THIS guy deserves youtuber rank. Positive consistent videos promoting the more casual pking side of the server @Gretar @Smackd @any staff that could rank him or discuss ranking him in staff chat

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post

Good video, Download camtasia go on google type in camtasia 9 trial, click first site, register on that, download camtasia 9 free trial and then continue it if need more help pm me on the forums. 

Share this post


Link to post

Really enjoyed this 

But, if you could get another recording software (camtasia 50 fps or w.e) then this would be much better. Cut some of the unnessecary parts also

Very good job

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Pedro said:

THIS guy deserves youtuber rank. Positive consistent videos promoting the more casual pking side of the server @Gretar @Smackd @any staff that could rank him or discuss ranking him in staff chat

thank you so much brother for this comment!! it means a lot to me :) 

 

8 hours ago, Smackd said:

Actually enjoyed this GJ bro

thank you brother and also for ur nice comment! 

 

7 hours ago, Matt said:

Good video, Download camtasia go on google type in camtasia 9 trial, click first site, register on that, download camtasia 9 free trial and then continue it if need more help pm me on the forums. 

yeah i figure i may just try that but in the future and ill explain why in today or tomorrows video! :) 

 

6 hours ago, Floyd said:

Really enjoyed this 

But, if you could get another recording software (camtasia 50 fps or w.e) then this would be much better. Cut some of the unnessecary parts also

Very good job

thanks for the feedback ill try that!

 

2 hours ago, giedriusman said:

gl making more man. u should try pure pking its pretty fun

tyvm brother! i have yet to try that and it's definitely on the list :)

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, viva smackd said:

nice video <3:o:o

 

love u albert :) 

 

6 hours ago, Tupac said:

Keep up the good work

tyvm tupac!

 

4 hours ago, JBLIND™ said:

Nice :D 

thanks bro!

 

25 minutes ago, Pk Kush said:

My boys a PKing God in the making, keep it up man! 

thanks kush will do :)

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...