Hey guys Akash here with another Pk video, hope you enjoy!

Tomorrow's video will be an update/commentary so be on the lookout for that, also I apologize for the huge watermark I couldn't get any access keys to work for Camtasia 9 yet. 

Also huge shoutout to Smackd who also hooked me up with LOTS of stuff, will be given proper shout out in tomorrow's video! 

Enjoy (Last clip is my favorite so far) :)

• Upvote 7
17 minutes ago, Suor said:

madness brother, although try to find a better recording device, the big lettering in the middle doesnt look quite appealing.

thanks brother and i will try it does look kinda sucky which kinda makes me wanna use hypercam for recording and camtasia for editing :(

17 minutes ago, Pedro said:

If you shift click + drag the side of the video out, you can get rid of the black bars at the side of the video. You're definitely improving tho !

i will try that out thank you very much bro!

15 minutes ago, Killbob said:

If you keep this up you'll end up with a good bank, like always though nice kills

thank you bro i appreciate that! :) 

11 minutes ago, PK Guy said:

Nice work but try getting full versions of the softwares you're using (w/outing paying ofc! :p)

i will try though it is very hard haha :(

16 minutes ago, D squared 2 said:

The rng holy shit nice vid too = D

Didn't I gave you something when i wanted to quit? Claws or something :*

No that was someone else xD you did a random giveaway right after Ocbpapz and a new player won :P but thanks alot brother! :)

5 hours ago, Tupac said:

Nice video bro you are improving!

i have work in the morning so I can't atm, but when I get home tomorrow I will send you a free full version of camtasia to remove that lettering in the middle.

keep it up! :)

thanks brother and its okay @SmokeyMontana sent me a link last night and i got it downloaded so the videos from now on should be better! :) 

5 hours ago, Terzey said:

I agree on what the others said about getting full version other than that great clips and nicely done once again! :) 

haha thank you bro and for all the support :) 

5 hours ago, biggy said:

Keep up the vids brotha

i freaking love you but i ended up getting the camtasia last night and im not too worried about sony vegas because i like to keep my edits chill and down to earth and not too serious because then its not as much fun when u stress out over it :P thanks nonetheless brother! <3

Edited by Akash
2 minutes ago, Pk Kush said:

Good to see the supplies getting used bro! try to mix up the transations and speed them up, maybe use a few fades as they blend easily also? Keep it up though buddy! 

thanks i will try that in the future videos (not todays cause its already been edited) but im just getting used to camtasia and editing on there, but thank you for the feedback bro!