CASTLE WARS

Lion Tales

15 minutes ago, Suor said:

yes please, but i heard that it'll be fixed later on, its not forgotten, there are just other issues and things Gretar wants to do before fixing castle wars, its not on the top of his priority list but its still in there.

ive missed beating u too :D 

Castle wars is a great game mode but you have to think are people actually going to play it when half of the people that commented here are just going to be working on increasing their fat egos killing each other in wilderness.

Also new players or the common player they don't have ags tsotd vesta etc so they are heavily under geared they wont play it if they are getting shit on 24/7 but if an item chest is added in the portals in their waiting rooms where players have 5 minutes to gear up and the chest would work like the tournament bank can use items from the chest for the game and once game ends items vanish this way all players will have equal usage of items.

And make it so you have to join the portal unarmed wearing nothing and then you get to gear inside.

13 minutes ago, 0192837465-Sam said:

Where did you give your opinion dumb fuck?

When he said no to your spastic comment lmao 

3 minutes ago, SWAGMASTER said:

disagreeing? he just said no. a lot of respect right there retard.

Don't like people disagreeing don't put your opinion on forums 

1 hour ago, SWAGMASTER said:

disagreeing? he just said no. a lot of respect right there retard.

If you find somebody stating their disagreement with the word 'no' disrespectful on a 'general DISCUSSION' forum section, idk why u use it.

Instead of taking disrespect maybe u could just ask him to express why he disagreed. You are allowed to disagree in a DISCUSSION

2 hours ago, 0192837465-Sam said:

Where did you give your opinion dumb fuck?

ok then

Question 1 : Give a opinion on what this retard suggested. [4 Mark]

In my opinion, your idea is dumb as fuck and shouldn't be considered as a future roatpkz update. For example, the quote used in your reply 'I think halos should be removed from the shop' is really fucking stupid because halos are supposed to come from Castle Wars and have no place in the Bounty Hunter store. In conclusion, your idea is really fucking stupid.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Persona said:

ok then

Question 1 : Give a opinion on what this retard suggested. [4 Mark]

In my opinion, your idea is dumb as fuck and shouldn't be considered as a future roatpkz update. For example, the quote used in your reply 'I think halos should be removed from the shop' is really fucking stupid because halos are supposed to come from Castle Wars and have no place in the Bounty Hunter store. In conclusion, your idea is really fucking stupid.

So because halos are "supposed to" come from castle wars on real rs, then we are supposed to do the same on roat? Nice pkp store, :: wildy commands, and a million other things that aren't on RS that are on here

Keep trying to curse your way to making your point sound halfway decent, you will never have an iq above 65

• 3 months later...