Hey guys since the server recently got a new client maybe it would be interesting to add elder maul, twisted bow, and the big shield (sorry idk the name of it) from raids into mage arena point shop, or into vote shop because 3a bow is already there along with wand and it would be pretty interesting to pk with those items, and addition to that maybe ancestral robes could be added to vote shop or if castle wars ever does get reopened after all the client fixes then it could be added into the cw shop instead. 

Also I was talking to a friend of mine @Ahmash and I heard that there aren't too many clans on here or multi pking, maybe sometime in the future if clan wars was added then it would be a great way for people to join teams and pk, it would kind of be like the tournament worlds on 07 where you log in and get what gear you want and fight against a certain team, it would also benefit the server cause it would give players incentive to pk more, and just all together a new minigame just for pking you know? Also if it is added maybe there could be a shop for the Clan wars team that wins like a certain amount of pkp, or points which can be used in a shop. 

Sorry im pretty new and don't know much about the server yet but I think this would be pretty interesting and bring a lot of content and new players also! 

3 hours ago, Akash said:

Hey guys since the server recently got a new client maybe it would be interesting to add elder maul, twisted bow, and the big shield (sorry idk the name of it) from raids into mage arena point shop, or into vote shop because 3a bow is already there along with wand and it would be pretty interesting to pk with those items, and addition to that maybe ancestral robes could be added to vote shop or if castle wars ever does get reopened after all the client fixes then it could be added into the cw shop instead. 

Will be added but as a drop from monsters 

10 minutes ago, Terzey said:

In my opinion it sounds like a good idea i think it has been suggested b4 tho and sadly i doubt it'll happend but we can always hope it will :D 

Ah i didn't know but yeah it would be fun to multi pk like that :P maybe even a tournament like how they do melee tournament and brid ones, maybe one time they try a team tournament where they split the entry in half and they both go at it