ANY pc experts?? i need help, paying 300-400k

I managed to delete my entire regedit HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> SOFTWARE SECTION all of it accidentaly, is there any way to recover? Lost my sticky notes, and google chrome logs and everything, which I have important documents on I need to recover  , I have 12m pkp and 3 customs ing, im willing to pay up to 300-400k if u can help me 

Edited by randomnoob
8 minutes ago, randomnoob said:

Can I restore to the exact time I lost everything? (can i restore everthing)? maybe there is a kind of program out there which u can do that with 

System Restore is an inbuilt feature in Windows.

It's unlikely that you can restore exactly when you lost it all, it automatically creates restore points when certain events occur (like installing a new Windows update).

What Windows version are you running?

EDIT: you might find it helpful to read https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/System_Restore to give you some insight into what it is.

Edited by Aelin
13 minutes ago, Aelin said:

System Restore is an inbuilt feature in Windows.

It's unlikely that you can restore exactly when you lost it all, it automatically creates restore points when certain events occur (like installing a new Windows update).

What Windows version are you running?

EDIT: you might find it helpful to read https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/System_Restore to give you some insight into what it is.

I know what system restore is , I'm running in Windows 10.. I can't even acess system restore point. I want to restore everything, or is it gone? i heard there were some programs where you could restore the system? 

2 minutes ago, randomnoob said:

I know what system restore is , I'm running in Windows 10.. I can't even acess system restore point. I want to restore everything, or is it gone? i heard there were some programs where you could restore the system? 

there will 100% be a restore point saved in System Restore. 

There are probably some 3rd party programs, but I don't know about them; however, just using System Restore will work outside of very extreme cases.