THINGS THAT ARE BROKEN

1. Entangle glitch, (trying to entangle someone is broken)
  2. RETB (THE immunity should be 30 seconds instead of 2 seconds) Why? At 44s or magebank if someone is untbed, someone from ur clan pulls the lever and u can easily retb.
  3. DOORS AT 44S  Before the new client, the doors were fixed and got stuck by mass opening and closing of the doors, but now u can do it again. And the doors respond slow
  4. NPCS, NPCS are really broken for example spiders at 44s, they all stack on ea other shouldn't be like that
  5. DRAGON SPEAR, dragon spear is still broken after the new client, fix dis.
  6. JUST remove the location of gorilllas, as it's really broken with the pathing and is cancerous to pk at.
  7.  Granite maul, the 1sec delay has to be removed (idk if it's on 07 like that, but the several rsps i've played it doesn't have the delay)
  8. The teleports don't work on the ancient spellbook.
  9. someone tried to ags me at funpk but his hit didn't appear (idk why)
  10. DFS SPECIAL needs to be fixed. U can stack whip with dfs and do like 60+ damage as the dfs is really accurate and hits almost all the time 15-20.

(KEYTRACKER)

ONLY on topic comments would be appreciated

Gonna be updating this topic from time to time, whenever i find a bug

Edited by M I D G E T
  • Upvote 5
5 minutes ago, Persona said:

2. When someone tbs u at magebank for 2minutes and 30secs. u run for 2 minutes and tank for the last 30 seconds at the lever. but once ur 30seconds are over, an other people can use the lever right when ur tb runs out and u can be retbd

3. before the new client, the door would get stuck (because it was imposible to get in)

19 minutes ago, GORILLAS said:

Entangle glitch and d spear needed to be fixed badly last time I played, so agree.

Keep gmaul delay

fix dfs special aswell

p.s havent played new client yet so I don't fully know what's fixed and what isn't

How did i forget about the dfs special

Edited by M I D G E T
1 hour ago, M I D G E T said:

2. When someone tbs u at magebank for 2minutes and 30secs. u run for 2 minutes and tank for the last 30 seconds at the lever. but once ur 30seconds are over, an other people can use the lever right when ur tb runs out and u can be retbd

3. before the new client, the door would get stuck (because it was imposible to get in)

How did i forget about the dfs special

no one halfs at ::mb btw so ur going to tank a full around the lever/webs?

2 minutes ago, M I D G E T said:

people do half at ::mb when their spec fail or people camp lever?

since axe hut and pirate hut isn't working atm, yeah i'm going to run around 

why do u need 30 seconds immunity @ mb then if ur going to axe hut and pirate hut ? + u want immunity even though u used broken retbs to kill people in the past lol

5 minutes ago, Persona said:

why do u need 30 seconds immunity @ mb then if ur going to axe hut and pirate hut ?

either u are acting  stupid, or just are stupid.

Axe hut and pirate hut is used to tank easier and use less suplies. when there is around 1minute left on the timer, ur going to make ur way back to the lever to tele out.

Last response i'm giving to you cba to explain everything

Edited by M I D G E T