Tournament

1). Get a system that will prevent players from attacking if they haven't done for example five switches in hybrid, or three for pure nh'ing. This because of how many players just 1-2 way in tribrid tournaments, 3-4 way in hybrid. And although you've dealt with more damage, they're still going to have more food, and so you'll die despite being up

2). Add SOME new items to tournaments? I'm thinking light ballista for pure, heavy ballista for main tribrid (as of right now as that's the only new item out yet. Could to with elder chaos robes for pure nh'ing or elder maul for main pk'ing etc), and when new prayers get released they'll be unlocked in tournaments 

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Why Gg said:

speak up lil nigga had u on ropes lmfao punching bag ul always be my bitch

btw no1 gives a fuck about ur suggestions ur irrelevant 

1 clip and I didn't even die?

SPEAK UP, I DARE U TO SPEAK THE FUCK UP INGAME DON'T GAS ON FORUMS UR SHIT U KEEP CALLING ME AN AUTOSWITCHER AND THAT CUZ UR SLOW AS FUCK 

5 hours ago, Floyd said:

1 clip and I didn't even die?

SPEAK UP, I DARE U TO SPEAK THE FUCK UP INGAME DON'T GAS ON FORUMS UR SHIT U KEEP CALLING ME AN AUTOSWITCHER AND THAT CUZ UR SLOW AS FUCK 

talkin bout speed... lets recall what happened last time u used capital letters talkin shit on forums my daughter

dont @ me again dumb fuck lmfao fix up ur irrelevant u always will be turtle ass nigga

1 minute ago, Why Gg said:

?? Are u gonna deny its u again and make a new forum acc with a new personality dumb fuck lmfao run 2 jblind he isnt gonna help u dumb pussy

How would I be slow on oss but 1 tick any amount of switches on roat if I have an "autoswitcher" cmon dude u died to a 33 whip on 07

12 hours ago, Floyd said:

How would I be slow on oss but 1 tick any amount of switches on roat if I have an "autoswitcher" cmon dude u died to a 33 whip on 07

why u talking about speed u dumb fuck lmfao ur shit ur not a hybrid ur a staker stop pretending 2 be someone ur not watch the vid and take notes my son

4 hours ago, Why Gg said:

why u talking about speed u dumb fuck lmfao ur shit ur not a hybrid ur a staker stop pretending 2 be someone ur not watch the vid and take notes my son

Cuz ur slow af and rely on rng

How can u be a good brid if u can't 1 tick 6 ways or a barrage u dumbass fucking retard