G Unit NBK Ft. Spartans Mystic Bot

Just now, SHmoney_Dance said:

you didint close shit :l mfw g unit has more kills on you then you do on them :o and we pked for like 2-3 hours today LMFAO keep hiding 

Just a reminder of who ur talking to...

anyway fuck u talking about lmfao ur mentioning g unit cos ur on the same level as them shit ass niggas we get 5+ kills on them daily, they have none but u wouldnt know what happens cos u dont pk at all stop pretending like u do ur my daughter i agree u prob did pk 2-3 hours today most likely at 8-9am fix up ur afraid to pk

2 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

anyway fuck u talking about lmfao ur mentioning g unit cos ur on the same level as them shit ass niggas we get 5+ kills on them daily, they have none but u wouldnt know what happens cos u dont pk at all stop pretending like u do ur my daughter i agree u prob did pk 2-3 hours today most likely at 8-9am fix up ur afraid to pk

wasint in renegades so i dont know why ur posting that,

can't wait to make more topics on you guys :) 

come pk don't be scared its only a java game 

9 hours ago, Hatcx said:

who did you kill in nbk btw can't see the name. 

@Why Gg why are you still gassed about that renegades thing LOL smokey wasted a whole month of his life for that video,  it would be like if you joined g unit and bsed Spartans LMFAO 

mexiburrito or something masta j said he was nbk 

9 hours ago, sophia said:

Meridian :o

offer still on the table :^) 

13 hours ago, Why Gg said:

Weak vid smokey multilured his own recruits, nothing to do with us desperate fucking clown

13 hours ago, Why Gg said:

Also i love the fact you had to multi lure them knowing you had more people and don't have the brains to focus a kill in single because you know they would've tanked/got away ROFL.

you guys are retarded randoms whos never got a ahrims kill off roatpkz