Roat Pkz Update (12/08/17)

Gretar

1 hour ago, Gretar said:

Roat Pkz Updates!

761aaf9836df05ff448df62e74d2401b.gif

Wilderness Doors (Pirate Hut & Axe Hut)!
Both the Pirate's hut and the Axe hut now work properly and you can walk through the doors by using a lockpick (1523), only one person can use the door at a time.

Screen Shot 2017-08-12 at 05.03.42.png

A lot textures fixed!
I've fixed a lot of ground textures in the wilderness and at home, they will now correctly shade with their environment (left = old, right = new).

Screen Shot 2017-08-12 at 05.00.44.png

Right Click Check
Right Click Check has been added to all items in-game that use Zulrah scales.

Screen Shot 2017-08-12 at 05.12.01.png

Rag Defence (::ragdefence)
Rag defence command has been added back, they don't allow newly created accounts to attack you. This of course is not a permanent fix to ragging however in the future I will be adding something like ::riskdefence where you can set the amount of risk needed to fight you (ofc you need to risk the same amount or more).

Screen Shot 2017-08-12 at 05.12.10.png

More Voting Benefits (::bonus)!
Voting now gives you an extra 20% monster drop rate on top of your current one for an hour and additional 4 Pk Points per kill.
For example, lets say an item has 1/100 drop rate, for a super donator it's 1/70, with the additional 20% it's (70 * 0.80) = 1/56 (44%).

More Updates!
NPC's no longer walk on each other.
Fixed NPC visual walking, npcs no longer 'slide' from side to side, they walk instead.
Newly created accounts can no longer 'drop trade' in the deep wilderness.
Dragon Claws (or any item) to Granite Maul delay has been fixed.
A few experimental updates have been done to fix the ladder issue. (much less likely but if u get bugged just keep trynna climb it).
A General Store has been added to ::home, you can find lockpicks there.

Staff Updates
Mikevanoers
has been promoted to Server-Support!
Mike has been promoted to Server-Support!
Terzey has been promoted to Server-Support!
Dario614 (Tupac) has resigned from Forum Moderator & Server Support. We wish him the best of luck in everything!

Thanks and more to come!

YAYYYYY hopefully that pesky ladder is fixed. Youre doin heaps of awesome work Gretar keep it up bro :D 

gratz on prmotion @Mike @Terzey @mikevanoers and Dariooooo whyyyyyyyyyyy GL in whatever you do or wherever you go bro you are an absolute legend.

1 hour ago, Floyd said:

How about risk defence other way around too? This can go both ways. Max set pk'ers fc'ing edge pker's or pvm'ers for killstreak

May as well move the NPC's to fucking safe zones then. It's all about that risk. Can't handle it? Don't step into the wilderness.

4 hours ago, Zoradz said:

May as well move the NPC's to fucking safe zones then. It's all about that risk. Can't handle it? Don't step into the wilderness.

Are no bosses in safe zone here, there are in OSRS

Also, notice how I said "Edge". Sure, you can "report" but you guys request a 10 minute video of you being CONSTANTLY farcasted for action to be taken upon. This is ragging either way.

Would be cool to be able to choose (for example): Risking over 2k? Can only attack players risking more. Risking less? Only fighting people with less risk

2 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Are no bosses in safe zone here, there are in OSRS

We aren't OSRS.

Also, notice how I said "Edge". Sure, you can "report" but you guys request a 10 minute video of you being CONSTANTLY farcasted for action to be taken upon. This is ragging either way.

Try messaging a staff member ingame.

Would be cool to be able to choose (for example): Risking over 2k? Can only attack players risking more. Risking less? Only fighting people with less risk

That's the point.

Just now, Zoradz said:

We aren't OSRS.

You're trying to

Try messaging a staff member ingame.

There are rarely any 

That's the point.

Well if that's the point then my idea is also good because. People who'll have this "riskrag" enabled, are safe from being "ragged". But poor pk'ers can still just be fc'ed or whatever because this new command doesn't apply to them 

Interesting set of updates, I like the tweaks being done.

Just wondering about ::ragdef though, anyone can easily open a bunch of clients, and leave a few characters AFK for a few hours while they go do IRL shit, and thus have a bunch of pre-made ragging accounts ready to go whenever they want (if it doesn't count 'AFK-time' it is easy to autoclick a deadspot. Not trying to help evade, just stating the obvious...

I think the idea itself is clever, but anyone (most people) have been playing for over 180-mins and therefore can rag.  Adding a blacklist system, E.G. anybody added to your ignore list cannot attack you, I feel would boost this to a close to un-raggable point as possible. Not saying this for my own benefit, since I'm not raggable, but for the benefit others who cannot handle it.

In other news, I am following you Gretar, and I have notification on, yet I don't get notified when you post new content. What gives?