Roatpkz Begginer Guide (Edited)

k0ntv0cht

ROATPKZ STAFF TEAM!

I Edited this Guide From Nyzic! , Because I Have No Time To Make New One, Sorry. 

A lot of people wonder how to start Roatpkz when they first log in so I decided to create a guide for you guys.

6-9r_hF4ReuG-4UCo01cQQ.png        bApCCz-jS-S8w5MWiqkQDA.png        NEclJWasQLGxmYcFzSFvpw.png

First thing you should do is ::vote, voting helps the server as a whole grow and also rewards you with 100pkp. This can be useful for any new player. To vote simply type ::vote in-game and vote on all links and click "submit". Once voted you can do ::claim in-game and use all pk points to buy anything in the shop worth what you have. To get to the vote shop shown in the picture teleport to ::home and run east until you see "mazchena" next to the other npcs. Right click for both shops, Since  You claimed You're voting Ticket Here's The voting Shop.

7hAmLUvgTdyZrmLDo2sY4g.png   lw9JABulRwaSLcu7erh1nQ.png

0rv7jyPPQKCIdtxjYvYZ2w.png

When you first log into the game you want to go pking, here is how you get your start up gear.

1p8d8p.png                                                                                                                                      

Click on this icon on your in-game interface and choose a kit you prefer, please note you do need items from the pkpt shop to load some kits such as bandos, barrows, void, etc.

In order to spawn items, I recommend using http://www.itemdb.biz/, But you can also spawn items by doing these commands in-game.  

20uqpea.png

343kmtw.png

To set up the best settings in-game for you follow these instructions.

SjizmlmMRW_l01Sx9CFfmQ.png

In order to set your own level on the game, click the stat you wish to change and a box will pop up and ask you for a level 1-99.

2mx0ifa.jpg

Click the word "ROAT" to change in between switches. This can be found in the quest tab.

9ih7nt.jpg Roatpkz = item switches instantly

2lc8pr7.jpg OSRS = item queues up to be switched.

ngqdh.jpg 

To create a kit, first have the gear you wish to save and click on "empty kit", once it has asked you if you wish to create the kit save it and create a name for it.

4j9uog.png

This button located in the custom quest tab toggles yell to normal, (for buying/selling items etc.), or FFA, which is used for flaming-banter etc. For convenience a toggle to be in both yell chats has been implemented.

Boss teleports / locations

CoOM_Z0YSFiEYn852Y1XHw.png

Roat Pkz Champion - Using the portal next to the altar north of ::Home, you can teleport to roatpkz champion, which can drop any items on the ::droptable. Pray melee when fighting him and would recommend using brews since it is multi.                                                                                             

KjsIBv91R422fGxLc4yzvA.png

Chaos elemental - Use the 44 portals teleport, use the obelisk until level 50 wilderness and run west. You can also get there by using the ::mb tele and running east until you reach multi. Pray mage while fighting.  Here is an inventory I would personally use for chaos ele.

CSLFI5W3Q-_1Ni7ZGJfhkw.png

Demonic Gorillas - Located at 50-52 wildy you use the teleport at ::home and go to "44s" from here you run north west, go through the icy gate and you will find all of them packed together. Use the same prayers you normally would.

ajkUZP99RMSbg-KMbwgi7w.png

Jad - Jad usually spawns every hour, or anytime :00 in-game and spawns in level 1-54 wilderness in multi. In order to kill jad you will have to find him first and do the most damage, I would recommend using melee but range works just as well. This boss drops Malediction and Odium wards, priced at 1k in the pkp shop, and can also drop any spirit shield (ely ~10k pkpt~ , arcane ~10k pkpt~, spect ~7k pkpt~), But this boss also contains a dragon warhammer priced at around 20-25k currently.

34yviwg.png

Tournaments - Tournaments happen once a day on week days (monday-friday) and twice a day on weekends (saturday and sunday). (there is a guide on forums telling you exactly which tournaments are on which days). Tournaments can let you show how good of a pker you really are in any combat style and offers a high reward for the top competitors, the winner will receive a title saying "#1 (combat style)" and will also receive 250*pkpt per person in the tournament, say there are 50 people in the tournament, the winner will receive 12,500pkpt as reward.

2wgzk3d.png

Bearded Gorillas

Gorillas are located by using the portal at home, note that they are around 25-28 wildy and you will need a glory in case of a pker attacking you. You should pray melee while fighting these, and when they get low hp they will heal about 1/6 of their hp. The drop rate is about 1-200, these monsters drop zenyte jewelry that is worth up to 1-5k in price. I personally use the same inventory for gorillas as I do with chaos elemental above ^^.

an1miw.png      

King Black Dragon Are Located At East of ::44s , You will need A Anti - Fire shield Or Dragon Fireshield So he Can't hit u High , You should pray melee While fighting Kbd , Droprate To Get Dragonfireshield 1:100 ( If you want to know what it drops check droptable ::droptable) As u see Universal Teleport , Since you are at King Black Dragon (RIGHT CLICK UNIVERSAL TELEPORT AND SET TELPORT HERE , So you dont have to run at 44s to Kbd . 

2B6p06OcT-WaHSNS-n7UXw.png

If I missed something please reply to this thread and tell me I will edit this

UPDATED AS OF 12/08/2017

Edited 12/08/2017 By Mikevanoers

Edited by k0ntv0cht
  • Upvote 1