CLOSING SPARTANS PART 1.

SPARTANS MEMBER LIST:

TESFXYE - Image result for wooden plank

SOPHIA - Image result for mexican guy holding a plank

WHY GG - Image result for chav in lonsdale

SMOKEY990925 - Image result for bin man What smokey means when he threatens to show up at your door lamo :joy:

SHE RAGS -  Image result for caitlyn jenner

RAG BOT V1 - Related image+Image result for dragonfire shield + Image result for cancer cellImage result for dutch flag

M3RKED - Image result for running then falling gif

SPARTANS ORGANISING A 2AM PK TRIP :

hUCTr1WsSJ2eDK8IPz-hUw.png

ALL OF YOU DEAD FOR MAX AND YOU STILL THINK YOU'RE UP?? :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

FUCKING WHALES LMFAOO

Edited by CRIPPLEDNAN4
had to fix a few picture on the topic
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 4

My nigga rly put a war quote in there, lmao here's one for u, know thy enemy should have put a paki for Omar rather than a chav. Matter of fact y'all niggas rly called urselves buffalos, l0l not gonna let you live that down 100. Anywho, I'll post the typical posts u will see on here or flaws, tb glitching, months old clips, come 5v5 run in pussio, recruiting 20 no naming Arab mercenaries, blah, blah. I enjoyed it though, and the pictures was the cherry on top for a propaganda fuck you.

THIS WAS THE SHITTEST CLAN TOPIC IVE EVER SEEN LMFAOOOOOOOOOO

Imagine having 2 make a video with 1 year of kills and 4 being the re-tb glitch and the vids only 5 mins, all i see is turtle slow ass switches bitch lmfao fuck u doing? ur not in competition with us dead ass garbage clan lmfao hmu for a run in or at least come fight us dumb pussy stick 2 afking@home ur afraid

Some old and very debatable clips (broken tb etc). Vid quality was poor and imo over-used song already in singles vids.

Matter of fact is, they posted a word document with random numbers and you have displayed every single one of their members (besides Yoobs who doesn't play) planking to you for max. 

Spartans taking more L's

edit: Smokey ain't a leader. I was told he made Renegades to proove himself to Why GG because he wanted to be a leader, and Why GG had said no.

Edited by Zeds

Light work

4 hours ago, Why Gg said:

Imagine having 2 make a video with 1 year of kills and 4 being the re-tb glitch and the vids only 5 mins, all i see is turtle slow ass switches bitch lmfao fuck u doing? ur not in competition with us dead ass garbage clan lmfao hmu for a run in or at least come fight us dumb pussy stick 2 afking@home ur afraid

L00000000l someone ain't happy 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Why Gg said:

shut the fuck up 

Drawers to the best pker ingame (not me): Money Loan fanboy name. Probs erca

Tesfxye to Money Loan: "Erca stop autoswitching"

Why gg to me: "Nigga is autoswitching?"

SMOKEY990925: "The only way u killed me in pure nh was bc u auto"

Rag bot v1: "Yeah I'll fight you when u stop autoing"

Dumb nut riders using "Autoswitcher" to compliment my switches and can't in a more friendly way cuz u know I smoke u and laugh at u when I see u 😂😂

3 hours ago, sophia said:

Uslesss topic tryna act like none of ur members died for max ever also u showing 

A tb bug abuse kill

A multi kill

A killpic of smokey when he was in renegades

1 Year old pictures

A kill from some1 that not even in the clan

Also i havent died in singles

Renegades is spartans tho?

And u still died?💀

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, sophia said:

Uslesss topic tryna act like none of ur members died for max ever also u showing 

A multi kill

A killpic of smokey when he was in renegades

Doesn't matter if it was a multi kill. Your fault for stepping into it in max gear OR you got outplayed and they lured you into it. Idk how you can use "a multi kill" as an excuse.

Smokey when he was in Renegades? 

Edited by Zeds
  • Upvote 1
  • 2 months later...