Roatpkz Promotion Video

With the recent client release and the even more recent updates to the server and with new items added I feel as though it's time to promote the server and bring a larger community to it.

My idea is that the top youtubers of the server (be it people I get along with or not) should collaborate on a large video for the server

All editing would be done by me for the video, although the editing I want to do for it is very tedious, however I want to make it the best roatpkz video there is. This video is going to be promoting the server in multiple ways, showing off active pking styles (not just a 100% pk video of hybridding), showing the servers pros, and ultimately bringing back the larger playerbase roatpkz once had.

I've had a few of my friends come from other servers play and they had even mentioned that the game is more appealing now, and thus I'd like to make this video in order to show off everything this game now has to offer.

This video is going to be for the top youtubers only who can have some knowledge on how to record and who can give me quality clips (sorry, no hypercam 2 youtubers), I want anyone who is interested to post below their names and to fill out this application in order to be a part of this huge video I'm going to make. This video isn't going to be like many of the other videos I've made (2-3 minutes of overly hardcore editing into 2-3 minutes of softcore editing) this video is going to be the most of what i can make it, and it's practically going to be an "all out" kind of video.

There's an application to get into the video, and there are rules for the clips that are submitted, considering the many hours of editing that I'm going to have to put into this video, theres going to be a fee to get into it.

The rules for the clip submissions are the following:

1) No clips that would show of distaste for the server

2) All clips must be recorded at 50FPS (if you need help getting it i can help you)

3) All clips must be sent via drive.google.com (it's very easy to send)

4) No clips of ONLY max pking, and no clips of you being a max pker and killing some guy in spawnables

5) VARIETY, feel free to put in staking clips, edge pking clips, whatever you feel looks nice.

6) Try to avoid clips of you flaming in their, i don't to present the server as toxic

7) No ragging clips

Application:

Ingame Username:

Youtube channel link:

Best video:

Can you pay a fee of 10k to get into the video:

Are you willing to comply with the rules stated above:

apply below

P.S. When the video is all said and done, if it is good enough I'm more than certain gretar would put it on the homepage for the runelocus and all over voting sites roatpkz is listed under

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Terzey said:

Ingame Username: Terzey

Youtube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsrlbHjWdgWTLgineJ1KMXw

Best video:  

Can you pay a fee of 10k to get into the video:

Not sure im on a budget

Are you willing to comply with the rules stated above: Yes

It doesn't NEED to be 10k, because I can understand if you can't afford it, I can settle for half of that considering I know you fairly well and I know the conttent you put out.

PM me 5-7 of your best clips and upload them to google drive.

Edited by King Lee
20 minutes ago, Hatcx said:

Sounds fun

Ign: Hatcx

Best video I guess

I can't pay because I'm a poor cunt but yh @Gretar should pay you to edit, I've been holding back in a few clips for another video I can send unlisted uncut on youtube if you need. 

id like to have you come join, payment isnt always required but its useful considering how much time im going to spend on it

pm me your clips via google drive

7 hours ago, Akash said:

Ingame Username: Akash xD

Youtube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMLQ1tc51KVHdN2MzyESsIw

Best video: idk if this is my best video but this has the most views

Can you pay a fee of 10k to get into the video: i cant

Are you willing to comply with the rules stated above: yes

im not exactly worried about the 10k fee, but ill let u join in bc ur the only edge pking ytber on roatpkz, pm me your best clips and upload it to google drive

6 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

In game Username: tesfxye 

channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnJ0DZO2Cw4Pyljb_u9IMiQ

Best video: 

🙂

Can you pay a fee of 10k to get into the video: possibly

Are you willing to comply with the rules stated above: yh 

pm me your best clips on here and upload them to google drive get cancer with that video

4 hours ago, Matt said:

(: 

u were in before i even had the idea kid

You're an unreliable person. If anyone actually pays you they're getting scammed

If you're really motivated to help the server, why not talk to higher staff and see if they could pay you after the vids made?

You don't need money to physically make it and you won't be paying anyone after, so why would you need money up front?

4 hours ago, P o said:

ye it will benifit every1 because it will make the server more active but who's really winning here?

@Gretar just pay him man, u can prob spawn money or some shit no biggie, he doing u big favour

Yes, Gretar will benefit from more players but so will the current players, from the game and wilderness becoming more active

7 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

You're an unreliable person. If anyone actually pays you they're getting scammed

If you're really motivated to help the server, why not talk to higher staff and see if they could pay you after the vids made?

You don't need money to physically make it and you won't be paying anyone after, so why would you need money up front?

I've already replied to those who can't afford it saying money isn't exactly my main concern for this, people don't HAVE to pay me to do the video because I don't exactly NEED the money right now. I just wanted those who could afford it to pay therefore i could receive some sort of compensation for my time

7 hours ago, GORILLAS said:

Yes, Gretar will benefit from more players but so will the current players, from the game and wilderness becoming more active

I know 100% that gretar will not fund this because like i said, the man doesn't exactly care

6 hours ago, JBLIND™ said:

Application:

Ingame Username: JBLIND

Youtube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC43kBI3UYXXZ4mhiw6q-JkQ

Best video: Let me know if you want anything from these;

pm me your clips and upload them via google drive.

I currently only have one clip submission, for those who are participating, please send me your clips ASAP.