2007 OSRS Tourny Worlds Nhing

fucking hell lmao tourny worlds bring out all the retards who try claim theyve been pking for years on 07. i can tell from this vid this was ur first time pking on 07.

"I work well without offensive pots as nhing on 07 is no where samilar to rsps nhing"

lmfao if u can send me some clips of u nhing on osrs ill shut up but srs uve probably been pking on tourny worlds since release n now u think u can talk strategics. u dont know shit rofl

1 hour ago, Toast420 said:

fucking hell lmao tourny worlds bring out all the retards who try claim theyve been pking for years on 07. i can tell from this vid this was ur first time pking on 07.

"I work well without offensive pots as nhing on 07 is no where samilar to rsps nhing"

lmfao if u can send me some clips of u nhing on osrs ill shut up but srs uve probably been pking on tourny worlds since release n now u think u can talk strategics. u dont know shit rofl

I used to deep wild pk in welfare gear all the damn time. I sold my max main over a year ago because I quit. Anyways I still got a dds pure "kingofswipe" and a max main staker "7 9". Come nh me so I can give u the works.

3 hours ago, Pitch said:

I work well without offensive pots as nhing on 07 is no where samilar to rsps nhing. The combat is very different and I do usually bring 4 brews 2 sanfews 1 magic 1 range but I like to switch it up and use more brews to make fights last longer.

Nobody nh w magic pots so u look really dumb

1 hour ago, sophia said:

Nobody nh w magic pots so u look really dumb

No one is dumb when they nh unless their using some shit set up and nh like shit. In my case, I use magic pots because I like to keep my opponent frozen at all times. I like to run around the person faking and that's how my style is and it works. So I guess I can look dumb but still clear people with my magic pots ;)

1 hour ago, Pitch said:

No one is dumb when they nh unless their using some shit set up and nh like shit. In my case, I use magic pots because I like to keep my opponent frozen at all times. I like to run around the person faking and that's how my style is and it works. So I guess I can look dumb but still clear people with my magic pots ;)

U sound really dumb magic pots are dumb like you cuz if you brew 

Down what stupid fuck lol

19 hours ago, sophia said:

U sound really dumb magic pots are dumb like you cuz if you brew 

Down what stupid fuck lol

You're autistic mate, what's the use of super combats and range potions if you brew down? Is that what you're trying to say? Feel free to tell that to all the competitors for the 1v1 nh tournament tourney worlds autistic fuck. 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...