Clip dump #3 ft. Snake shit

Just now, sophia said:

for maxl c0sadflas0dflads0fl0dsafl0dsalf0s adam died to arun for a blessed spirit shield fix up your fake shit L0L0L

That's what I was told you freak, get off my topic you weirdo still you guys couldn't get me and went for him after you snake ass bitch lmfao 

3 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

u were asked 2 come in crystal bow btw 

and u agreed 2 it 

I was asked to come with " rag " no one said crystal bow fam, I agreed to come and help cause I thought we was cool obv you niggas rocking with me differently suddenly after being m8s for a year or two lmfao but I came to help y'all and then ya try and snake me like that like? Maybe wasn't you but still Omar lmfao 

1 minute ago, Matt said:

I was asked to come with " rag " no one said crystal bow fam, I agreed to come and help cause I thought we was cool obv you niggas rocking with me differently suddenly after being m8s for a year or two lmfao but I came to help y'all and then ya try and snake me like that like? Maybe wasn't you but still Omar lmfao 

u do know omar said lowe him as in allow him aka leave him alone but ok u super bugging out lmfao stop tryna push ur beef with sophia/arun on every1 elses plate

4 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

u do know omar said lowe him as in allow him aka leave him alone but ok u super bugging out lmfao stop tryna push ur beef with sophia/arun on every1 elses plate

Lol not pushing beef on anyone, I been good with Omar and you for hella long I don't see how "low him" means "leave him alone" lmfao and then proceeding to tb me lmfao???? That don't make sense g not adding up maybe I should of stayed just to see some true colors lol oh well omar could of just said " off " lmfao nice 1 tho no point sticking up for the snake shit bro

edit: 

Arun himself says " whyggsnakedu @ Panic2hard " don't tell me that bull shit 

Edited by Matt
  • Upvote 1
Just now, Matt said:

Lol not pushing beef on anyone, I been good with Omar and you for hella long I don't see how "low him" means "leave him alone" lmfao and then proceeding to tb me lmfao???? That don't make sense g not adding up maybe I should of stayed just to see some true colors lol oh well omar could of just said " off " lmfao nice 1 tho no point sticking up for the snake shit bro

dw if u was tryna beef wit mans u shoulda just said so but u got what u wanted 

1 minute ago, SmokeyMontana said:

dw if u was tryna beef wit mans u shoulda just said so but u got what u wanted 

Lol dead clan activity and end up try snaking me in the doing just for a kill, dont play that bull shit with me g you got my skype if u wanna talk hit my line nigga 

Figures how you speaking on the topic when I didn't mention you tho, Stop sticking up for your mans lol you niggas know you fucked up. 

1 minute ago, Matt said:

Lol dead clan activity and end up try snaking me in the doing just for a kill, dont play that bull shit with me g you got my skype if u wanna talk hit my line nigga 

Figures how you speaking on the topic when I didn't mention you tho, Stop sticking up for your mans lol you niggas know you fucked up. 

stop w the dumb draama you know i dont like you idk why u being so autism crying over me attacking you lol

Just now, sophia said:

stop w the dumb draama you know i dont like you idk why u being so autism crying over me attacking you lol

Didn't care about you attacking me? What are you talking about lmfao idc about you or arun attacking me cause I don't rock with y'all, my problem was the fact I was called to help and then tried to snake me, got nothing to do with you lmfao u can leave orange seller 

4 minutes ago, Matt said:

why u tryna put on a show 4 forums u msged me on skype the second it happened den u stared sneak dissing smh 

5 hours ago, JBLIND™ said:

Backstabbing? Nothing new here :) 

Nice vid tho 

Thanks bro 

4 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

Imagine me trolling for 3 years straight and niggas still believing  me 

#whyggsnakedyou

#iknwhowyoufeel

P.S. yourefucking awful if u wanna lose a set lmk 

You play a troll so good it's hard to believe your anything but one (: 

3 hours ago, k0ntv0cht said:

Nice Nice A7e

Thanks g

1 hour ago, GORILLAS said:

Nice clips g.

The ones who have been mates for 2 years snaking for roatz pkz itemz 😂

Edit: or was it for the forum post rep

Smh

1 hour ago, viva smackd said:

sick video matt K3

Thank you 

These snakes though mfw

It's your own fault, think about it

Smokey and Why Gg were fighting over who's the leader. They both went separate ways, and Smokey created something much better himself, only to bs his OWN clan, does any of u know what the fuck that means? This bitch is the biggest rat ever, sucked up to Meridian and let them join him and THANKS TO THEM, they beat the other clans

Now, Why Gg offers him another spot in his clan (still as a bitch not a leader), and he takes it because was too big of a pussy to ask for re-join

Matt I still got images of skype messages on them fighting over whos the leader they're all rats dw about it 

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, Floyd said:

These snakes though mfw

Smokey and Why Gg were fighting over who's the leader. They both went separate ways, and Smokey created something much better himself, only to bs his OWN clan, does any of u know what the fuck that means? This bitch is the biggest rat ever, sucked up to Meridian and let them join him and THANKS TO THEM, they beat the other clans

Now, Why Gg offers him another spot in his clan (still as a bitch not a leader), and he takes it because was too big of a pussy to ask for re-join

Matt I still got images of skype messages on them fighting over whos the leader they're all rats dw about it 

Weird guy type of nigga to log into role play worlds on osrs 

9 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

Weird guy type of nigga to log into role play worlds on osrs 

Lol uve never logged into osrs

These guys are the only current committed clan to Roat Pkz, and seeing as activity is dead, they call to desperate measures for their kills. Sorry Panic2hard but these guys are hungry full-time roat only pkers, so they gonna snake for a max set.

Idk how many times they have tried to backstab and failed. Remember when they tried it on Genj? Lol

Btw, some nice edgepvp clips. 

Edited by Zeds
Forgot to comment on Panic2Hard's bridding
  • Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Zeds said:

Lol uve never logged into osrs

These guys are the only current committed clan to Roat Pkz, and seeing as activity is dead, they call to desperate measures for their kills. Sorry Panic2hard but these guys are hungry full-time roat only pkers, so they gonna snake for a max set.

Idk how many times they have tried to backstab and failed. Remember when they tried it on Genj? Lol

Btw, some nice edgepvp clips. 

Yeah lol I figured I was just genj pt. 2 but oh well I'm gonna try and finish my 07 acc which is nearly done and join my mates on there, tired of rsps at the moment also got a lot of irl shit going on so idek when the next time I'll get on which I probably won't for a couple weeks or would I want too lmfao 

30 minutes ago, Floyd said:

These snakes though mfw

Still tho pretty low tbh, talked on skype about it with smokey and he said it was just arun and Sophia's doing which is hard to believe since they just follow orders from Omar and smokey, then the rest of the shit like tbing me, them potting up and then taking out there ags to try and get me to change prayers so they can full me lmfao...  didn't add up but what can u do you know these things happen for a reason so 

18 minutes ago, Matt said:

Yeah lol I figured I was just genj pt. 2 but oh well I'm gonna try and finish my 07 acc which is nearly done and join my mates on there, tired of rsps at the moment also got a lot of irl shit going on so idek when the next time I'll get on which I probably won't for a couple weeks or would I want too lmfao 

Still tho pretty low tbh, talked on skype about it with smokey and he said it was just arun and Sophia's doing which is hard to believe since they just follow orders from Omar and smokey, then the rest of the shit like tbing me, them potting up and then taking out there ags to try and get me to change prayers so they can full me lmfao...  didn't add up but what can u do you know these things happen for a reason so 

Lool relax this guy thinks he's relevant enough for us to plan a kill on him.

i saw u and was like yh tb panic2hard no one else is here, Omar said nah Lowe it he was ragging for us vs them guys.

we tried it anyway

the end 

not some weird conspiracy where we care about killing you

10 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

Lool relax this guy thinks he's relevant enough for us to plan a kill on him.

i saw u and was like yh tb panic2hard no one else is here, Omar said nah Lowe it he was ragging for us vs them guys.

we tried it anyway

the end 

not some weird conspiracy where we care about killing you

Funny how you talk about being relevant yet all you play is roat pkz lol and u didn't see me lmfao I was fighting Sophia then he said " low him fam " then You went on smokey so I wouldn't see you throw the tb ( as dumb as you are I still seen you lmfao ) 

" No one else is here let's just try and kill the one guy that came to help us " ?????? Are you a legit moron lmfao still either way still bad on y'all for doing it. Just goes to show how far y'all would go for a kill lol 

18 minutes ago, Matt said:

Funny how you talk about being relevant yet all you play is roat pkz lol and u didn't see me lmfao I was fighting Sophia then he said " low him fam " then You went on smokey so I wouldn't see you throw the tb ( as dumb as you are I still seen you lmfao ) 

" No one else is here let's just try and kill the one guy that came to help us " ?????? Are you a legit moron lmfao still either way still bad on y'all for doing it. Just goes to show how far y'all would go for a kill lol 

Lool I wasn't even tbing you got some weird story in your head that didn't happen I don't give a shit if you helped us I didn't ask for it Omar did, didn't even realise you were there when we were fighting the guys. 

"Shows how far you'd go for a kill" regardless who it is or what gear they are in I would of tried or wanted to kill u just because that's the whole point of the game idk why you are getting so menstrual about it 

9 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

Lool I wasn't even tbing you got some weird story in your head that didn't happen I don't give a shit if you helped us I didn't ask for it Omar did, didn't even realise you were there when we were fighting the guys. 

"Shows how far you'd go for a kill" regardless who it is or what gear they are in I would of tried or wanted to kill u just because that's the whole point of the game idk why you are getting so menstrual about it 

Weird story? It shows in the video lmfao I know who was where and who was who and where y'all were standing lmfao do I really have to explain this to you like?? 💀💀🤦🏻‍♂️ Your story keeps changing btw ( we tried it )  ( I said ye tb panic2hard ) you were the tber stop faking like you weren't lmfao if it wasn't you who was it ? Merk was too the right of me, Omar to the left of me and smokey to the right of me as well, you came ran under smokey and then went to tb me, I was already told it was you so stop being an idiot, yeah whole point of the game is too backstab people for pixels? Lmfao oh sorry I guess we're playing the wrong game then cause I'd never snake a mate of mine, yeah ur not my mate but Omar and smokey were so and I dont even care about it anymore tbh. 

I'm sure one of you were recording it as well, if so just upload a video of it and without blurring the cc messages and id be happily to put it to rest and end it but oh wait even if u did record I'm sure it would show in the cc " tb panic get ready blah blah blah " 

17 minutes ago, Matt said:

Weird story? It shows in the video lmfao I know who was where and who was who and where y'all were standing lmfao do I really have to explain this to you like?? 💀💀🤦🏻‍♂️ Your story keeps changing btw ( we tried it )  ( I said ye tb panic2hard ) you were the tber stop faking like you weren't lmfao if it wasn't you who was it ? Merk was too the right of me, Omar to the left of me and smokey to the right of me as well, you came ran under smokey and then went to tb me, I was already told it was you so stop being an idiot, yeah whole point of the game is too backstab people for pixels? Lmfao oh sorry I guess we're playing the wrong game then cause I'd never snake a mate of mine, yeah ur not my mate but Omar and smokey were so and I dont even care about it anymore tbh. 

I'm sure one of you were recording it as well, if so just upload a video of it and without blurring the cc messages and id be happily to put it to rest and end it but oh wait even if u did record I'm sure it would show in the cc " tb panic get ready blah blah blah " 

Fam I'm not even new reading this if u come wild I'm gonna kill u regardless if ur dickriding us or not, bare emotional bc we tried don't come wild then

and not that it matters but I wasn't on tb

7 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

Fam I'm not even new reading this if u come wild I'm gonna kill u regardless if ur dickriding us or not, bare emotional bc we tried don't come wild then

and not that it matters but I wasn't on tb

Don't say fam like we homies what's wrong with you, Call it dickriding cause I'm down for my bro's? Trust and loyalty is everything nigga maybe one day when u grow up and leave your house you will understand what it means to have friends and learn what loyalty is like g lol ik it's a game we all playing a game and all but it's about respect If it was the opposite way around I wouldn't of even tried to snake my nigga let alone be the leader of the clan and have someone get on my nigga when he's helping us lmfao fix up

1 minute ago, Matt said:

Don't say fam like we homies what's wrong with you, Call it dickriding cause I'm down for my bro's? Trust and loyalty is everything nigga maybe one day when u grow up and leave your house you will understand what it means to have friends and learn what loyalty is like g lol ik it's a game we all playing a game and all but it's about respect If it was the opposite way around I wouldn't of even tried to snake my nigga let alone be the leader of the clan and have someone get on my nigga when he's helping us lmfao fix up

Loool smd faggot fuck off with all the cringey shit I don't respect retards on roatpkz get over it 

Edited by Xbrzh
14 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

Loool smd faggot fuck off with all the cringey shit I don't respect retards on roatpkz get over it 

Its cringe to you because you're nothing but a troll on roat pkz lol you're still on my topic talking even tho u said u were " not reading this " and who do you respect? You don't play osrs so obv no one slightly relevant on there, get over it and get off my topic clown & go back to school 

11 minutes ago, Matt said:

Its cringe to you because you're nothing but a troll on roat pkz lol you're still on my topic talking even tho u said u were " not reading this " and who do you respect? You don't play osrs so obv no one slightly relevant on there, get over it and get off my topic clown & go back to school 

It's summer holidays are u dumb? 

I respect my friends and myself 

goodbye wet faggot 

smh I told my niggas 2 low u as in off u and 1-2 said fuck it tb him what is this dumb video lmfao u shoulda stayed in rag gear and it wuda been avoided

n btw it was literally arun n sophia on u so leave da drama if i wanted to fall in on u, u woulda been dead pointless vid/topic

Edited by Why Gg
4 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

regardless who it is or what gear they are in I would of tried or wanted to kill u just because that's the whole point of the game

You literally show 0 logic.

If you kill anybody in the wilderness, not matter who they are, why are you in a CLAN LMFAO. Tbh you do kill your members in fall ins

59 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

if i wanted to fall in on u, u woulda been dead pointless vid/topic

Explain what you would have done differently to kill him, with your mastermind, roat-only pker brain 

Edited by Zeds
1 minute ago, Zeds said:

If you kill anybody in the wilderness, not matter who they are, why are you in a CLAN LMFAO. Tbh you do kill your members in fall ind.

Explain what you would have done differently to kill him, with your mastermind roat only pker brain 

Explain who you are lmfao little forum nerd get off this topic ur irrelevant dumb fuck u just sit on here typing all day log in if u wanna get fucked up cuz same goes to any bitch on this thread make sure u dont lack ingame gazelles da packs comin for u

32 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

smh I told my niggas 2 low u as in off u and 1-2 said fuck it tb him what is this dumb video lmfao u shoulda stayed in rag gear and it wuda been avoided

n btw it was literally arun n sophia on u so leave da drama if i wanted to fall in on u, u woulda been dead pointless vid/topic

Wouldn't of been avoided lol cause they still would of got on me, they are both known for being pixel hungry idiots lol and I've never heard of that phrase so how would I know it means that lol and I could last a half easily I would of survived with how many brews I had g Sophia literally did no damage to me. 

26 minutes ago, Zeds said:

If you kill anybody in the wilderness, not matter who they are, why are you in a CLAN LMFAO. Tbh you do kill your members in fall ind.

Explain what you would have done differently to kill him, with your mastermind, roat-only pker brain 

Let arun be he's a bit slow no point arguing with the weirdo 

58 minutes ago, Zeds said:

If you kill anybody in the wilderness, not matter who they are, why are you in a CLAN LMFAO. Tbh you do kill your members in fall ins

Why r u on every topic that doesnt involve u

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, Tupac said:

Didn't watch the vid but you guys take this game too seriously. relax !!

I'm relaxed g lol thanks for coming out of retirement just to comment on my topic without watching the video lmfao ..... neck it mr Dario but yeah @Smackd can you close the topic, no point leaving it open since it's been resolved in a way. 

Just now, Why Gg said:

Sn so 2 niggas that dont like u tried to get u so what is the point of this vid? none of it makes sense lmfao

Yeah just forget this shit honestly all of this is fuckkng retarded from my point of view basically looked like y'all tried to jump me but it's whatever lol I'm over this nonsense g @Smackd can you close it fam already enough spam and bull shit on this topic.