STARTING a new clan (7 members atm)

Hello players of roatpkz, today i've decided to move to roatpkz, after some team called g-unit have scammed viva madrid.   I will open up a new clan with my 6  other friends (from other server), me myself have a youtube channel  but won't link it bec it could be seen as advertising for other server.

I will gather some members and start pking/clearing g-unit and other clans from the wilderness. I have seen some video's about the clanning on this server, and hope to bring it to a next level as it is very low atm.

You need to have basic nh/hybridding knowledge to get in, and clanning knowledge ofcourse!

Application format:

Do you have any clan experience :

show me your current hybridding setup :

Show me your current nh setup :

Do you have money to supply ur own gear?

how would you benefit the clan :

rol focus/tb/ragger :

Can you join discord / teamspeak 3:

I hope to see some clan actions.

3 hours ago, hydrochloric said:

Hello players of roatpkz, today i've decided to move to roatpkz, after some team called g-unit have scammed viva madrid.   I will open up a new clan with my 6  other friends (from other server), me myself have a youtube channel  but won't link it bec it could be seen as advertising for other server.

I will gather some members and start pking/clearing g-unit and other clans from the wilderness. I have seen some video's about the clanning on this server, and hope to bring it to a next level as it is very low atm.

You need to have basic nh/hybridding knowledge to get in, and clanning knowledge ofcourse!

Application format:

Do you have any clan experience : no

show me your current hybridding setup : ok 1 sec

Show me your current nh setup : 1 sec i say

Do you have money to supply ur own gear? nop

how would you benefit the clan : mastermind tactician god

rol focus/tb/ragger : yes

Can you join discord / teamspeak 3: yes

me2

3 minutes ago, genj said:

Made a vid where u pk with 12 brews and ely at wests, and one where we kill ur member for ely + max

Sick audio bro u really got us hehe ;)

don't get too offended, i'm not with them LOL

they just called me for help

PS: can u take this off topic? this is a clan recruitement topic, didn't ask for ur irrelevant comment xD

Edited by hydrochloric
8 hours ago, hydrochloric said:

Application format:

Do you have any clan experience :yess

show me your current hybridding setup :no

Show me your current nh setup :no X.D

Do you have money to supply ur own gear? No

how would you benefit the clan: good player

rol focus/tb/ragger: all

Can you join discord / teamspeak 3:

Yea

Same

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.