Doing Trust Trades For First YT video of roatpkz

Spec4kills

Im doing a trust trade kind of video like some other youtubers did that play roatz :) you know who you are

Im doing a trust trade Video So if you want to be in the video and want to see if you have my trust 

Just add me and pm me when i get on 

my IGN:Spec4kills

i do other youtube videos i have 2.3k subs but if i Upload something different it'll get mad views

my YT is VersaceGotBandz check my videos out that arent rsps related

Edited by Spec4kills

1 hour ago, JBLIND™ said:

Scamming through trust trades is punishable now, nonetheless why would you make your first video a trust trade one? Hardly enjoyable content.

lol?

1 hour ago, k0ntv0cht said:

::Rules , Scamming is not allowed anymore

#5b Item Scamming
Scamming & Hacking. Scamming other players on Roat Pkz is not allowed. This does not include the likes of switching items in trade screens and switching rules whilst at the Duel Arena. But things like 'doubling pkp', luring or stealing items (trust trades, etc) is not allowed. In almost all cases you will not be refunded, however the player who scammed you will be punished. Punishments will range from black marks, account bans, and in some cases permanent account bans.

2 hours ago, Spec4kills said:

lol you dont have to trust me but im recording it for my video 

there no rank trusted ingame or #mm trusted

• 2 weeks later...