Clip Dump

20 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

But without fighting him right?

Right, you've been away for too long :S

Last time we fought he died for ags and tent (56 spec on robes) that makes it 1-0?

@Kihfan55 How about you jump off his dick and fight me next time you're on? You tabbed over 15 times last time apparently because you couldn't keep up with my "autoswitcher"? (You're in denial cuz ur slow😂)

7 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Last time we fought he died for ags and tent (56 spec on robes) that makes it 1-0?

@Kihfan55 How about you jump off his dick and fight me next time you're on? You tabbed over 15 times last time apparently because you couldn't keep up with my "autoswitcher"? (You're in denial cuz ur slow😂)

I'll be on today and tomorrow, come on now? Last time we fought when you admitted it was you was when we were friends and I would bully you lol

Fight me on Erca

3 hours ago, Floyd said:

LOL 56 ON ROBES GOOD ONE POST IT