last topic, retards think they up

25 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

Lol every single one is either because of when gmaul was broken or when tb was broken, I already posted why cripplednan got the kill on me can find the video again if needed

if you want to be taken seriously post legitimate killpics

u died to a 70 (ags gmaul)

u died to a 58 ags

u died on half while abusing redemption

only kill that was kinda lucky is the stack on lavllllsh, but that was mage pray and ahrim robes 

If YoU WaNt To Be TaKeN SeRiOuSlY PoSt LeGiTiMaTe KiLlPiCs

Edited by last time
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Floyd said:

G unit made them quit

Imagine fangirling G Unit because you hate every individual in Spartans o.O

But yh anyways cute topic lol still down on kills and these are all broken 1 year old ags gmaul kills/tb abuse.

O and blue dragon has permanently left as well :/ guess he took dying for max hard 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

idk how u think ppl take u seriously when ur focusing in a pkers cape? think about it LMFAO all of your kills are over a year old dumb fuck farouk

Also, who the fuck are those randoms you've got kills on? legit u dumb autistic fucks only get kills with broken tbs& ags gmauls

7 hours ago, Smackd said:

But yh anyways cute topic lol still down on kills and these are all broken 1 year old ags gmaul kills/tb abuse.

O and blue dragon has permanently left as well :/ guess he took dying for max hard 

This basically ^^ last part is the only thing that ppl will take serious on this whole topic

Lotta old kills, with the old pkers cape and broken mechanics. Also why is Pure Always in your cc...

17 hours ago, JBLIND™ said:

How old are some of these? I see Pkers capes and broken gmauls + broken tb kills, only a few are legit 

Tbf to G-unit, if you look at the Spartan topic, they started using old kills. They even use kills from Renegades and Lavish, scribbling out names of people who aren't Spartans, who got them the kills. 

Also, most of these kills are for max, so fair topic.

20 hours ago, last time said:

RANDOM team think they are up on us

lets post some actual quality team kills / solo kills

SOLO KILLS: (got more but can't be asked to find them)

d718e5b7d7326efad169085c00b8b68d.png

c0a3f55fbd6b3c38b0310da808ece2f4.png

ecc94508adfdacfcad9c82eaf1480afb.png

1571266ba023c5a1afcc2a514010e6bb.png

04dcc34d9913c906457557c76dd535a4.png

16fe59d16a9b5344ead9003a6a7673ea.png

merked for max

4e8a8eb07df20269b94416ebc04cfa44.png

691e2faf5ae3a21b34ff9e26493a3957.png

vRroQQgNTAK5QmNX4yBXuw.png

TEAM KILLS:

14a34edcb9482139745dad97d89bcaf2.png

8459ec0be5f6178345afd1273b29ebba.png

4b8ce5980539bfc386dc17ec75573c63.png

2d05ec725d491de189891e0e828bac75.png

f879c55177ffe914ef40d99e96f024c7.png

4a2ee29ce4033bad09015a5180fac084.png

r8cwBjMaQe_I8I6czX1gJQ.png

slRVCDgNSXyxR_mIj2Iajg.png

TJKUkpwoTGOhATyBKIroxg.png

(smokeys kps)

(suors kp)

PEACE

L000000l and that not Evan half the kills 😩😩😩😂😂

12 hours ago, Smackd said:

Looooool you are a little weirdo you got blue dragon ip banned because you and the rest can't compete 💯

• Nice 1
12 hours ago, Smackd said:

the highest gmaul hit was a 28, and that was on robes.

u mac banned blue dragon, after that he went on other server and slapped u (ps watch ur hp don't die to a 30-30 dds xD)

blue dragon, didn't die for max, and would never die to bunch of clueless chicken like u lot.

CHECK THE SCORE

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Pot Nooodle said:

Looooool you are a little weirdo you got blue dragon ip banned because you and the rest can't compete 💯

Just now, last time said:

u mac banned blue dragon, after that he went on other server and slapped u (ps watch ur hp don't die to a 30-30 dds xD)

blue dragon, didn't die for max, and would never die to bunch of clueless chicken like u lot.

CHECK THE SCORE

Reduced to NSing on alts :P 

thanks for max btw blue dragon :l 

• Hmmm 1
54 minutes ago, last time said:

CHECK THE SCORE

U know why u banned 😂😂 nice deleted description btw

15 hours ago, Smackd said:

I'm not. Think of it like this. All of you act like some Frontline members, yet you die to the worst "clan" in the history of all of Runescape? It doesn't make any sense.

Edit: You get shut the fuck down by G unit and then continue like it ain't nothin. Go ahead and take another look at this thread

15 minutes ago, Floyd said:

I'm not. Think of it like this. All of you act like some Frontline members, yet you die to the worst "clan" in the history of all of Runescape? It doesn't make any sense.

Edit: You get shut the fuck down by G unit and then continue like it ain't nothin. Go ahead and take another look at this thread

How does his cock fell on yo mouth?

17 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Are you looking at correct thread??? Lmfao 

Regardless of kills, which we are up on anyway, we are better lmao and everyone knows that including gunit. Obviously they aren't going to say it which is understandable 

2 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

Regardless of kills, which we are up on anyway, we are better lmao and everyone knows that including gunit. Obviously they aren't going to say it which is understandable 

u died 4 times in this topic

all these solo kills were from blue dragon alone, i will post more once the other members send their kps

this wasn't everythingthis was just a start xD

2 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

You're missing my point though.

Obviously any team is better than g unit, BUT HOW THE FUCK DID YOU DIE SO MANY TIMES TO THEM? Like legit. They are SHIT, and yet yall died SO many times to them despite being up like 2 or 3 kills, U STILL DIED to them that's so embarrassing

2 hours ago, sophia said:

How does his cock fell on yo mouth?

How does it feel to be forced to use Google translate to post? You're a dumb ugly mexican you never raised ur voice at me not once bitch ur a scared little pussy and I flamed the FUCK out of u, you're a spartans slave and they gonna bs ur ass to u gon come back crawling to me son😂😂

1 hour ago, Floyd said:

Obviously any team is better than g unit, BUT HOW THE FUCK DID YOU DIE SO MANY TIMES TO THEM? Like legit. They are SHIT, and yet yall died SO many times to them despite being up like 2 or 3 kills, U STILL DIED to them that's so embarrassing

How does it feel to be forced to use Google translate to post? You're a dumb ugly mexican you never raised ur voice at me not once bitch ur a scared little pussy and I flamed the FUCK out of u, you're a spartans slave and they gonna bs ur ass to u gon come back crawling to me son😂😂

Pretty sure u was the one dickriding me for items

1 hour ago, Floyd said:

Because all of these kills were at a time when hitting 40with the gmaul was a common thing a son it was broken and the bonuses from the items used before it were carried over, hard not to die to basically a double ags spec

16 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

Because all of these kills were at a time when hitting 40with the gmaul was a common thing a son it was broken and the bonuses from the items used before it were carried over, hard not to die to basically a double ags spec

Protect from melee retard

19 minutes ago, sophia said:

Pretty sure u was the one dickriding me for items

Dumb bitch u never raised ur voice at me not once ur a pussy I bet you haven't even talked to any spartan members on ts they'd KICK the fuck out of u, or they have and they're all just 4ners like u

Edited by Floyd
6 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Protect from melee retard

Dumb bitch u never raised ur voice at me not once ur a pussy I bet you haven't even talked to any spartan members on ts they'd KICK the fuck out of u, or they have and they're all just 4ners like u

"Never raised ur voice at me" probably cuz u was always yelling at me give me itemss

• Haha 1
34 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

All of those kills were at a time when hitting 40 with the gmaul was a common thing

nice excuse arun, but too bad u cant use the excuse on this topic

why? The highest gmaul spec was a 28 on mage pray and robes so fix up retard

kinda embarassing 1 gunit member has 10 max kills on u.

on this topic there were only 2 ags gmaul kills, once the gmaul hitted a 22, and 28

excuse invalid

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

Thing is u can't cry about dying to 1v1s when that's all ur team ever got was 1v1 kills ever lol

how are you any different from g unit? When we fought you, you never tried to tb us

also u can't say ur up on them when that's blatantly not true? There is more pics here and you both only care about kills not being good so yh, based on that g unit > ur team w/e 

Edited by Kihfan55
19 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

Thing is u can't cry about dying to 1v1s when that's all ur team ever got was 1v1 kills ever lol

how are you any different from g unit? When we fought you, you never tried to tb us

also u can't say ur up on them when that's blatantly not true? There is more pics here and you both only care about kills not being good so yh, based on that g unit > ur team w/e 

"Both only care about kills not being good" 

15 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

"Regardless of kills, which we are up on anyway, we are better lmao..."

read before getting involved pls brother