"Opp nigga" aka Finessed

This clown had the nerve to speak after fighting one fight, He told me to post a video showing how he missed every f3 but instead I'm gonna just show some pictures since this nigga is so trash and has to hide on an alt, told me he "tabbed cause of discord" but then when I ask him what discord he's in he just say's 1-0, Obviously a clueless staking troll, Please know your place and stop trying to get my attention you fuck niggas, this goes for the rest of the retard's on roat pkz that are willing to waste my time.

Keep in mind that this moron had to use an ely in order to fight me, Without his ely he would of been shaking and sweating even more than usual.

1. Let's take a look how he failed completely to spec me, with his rng got a somewhat decent spec even on prayer.

i4ejno.png

2. Clearly can't f3 and should of died but u know, clowns tend to have luck or at least this one does :/

2zyab29.png

3. Including this, Cleary a retard ( got lazy so I'm posting gyazo instead )

https://gyazo.com/0bf1825db776695927cc805644318ff8

4. Conclusion ( Him tabbing )

https://gyazo.com/b5734f0ebbf948bb920fec146917cb9e

Moron doesn't have room to speak when he is a staker hiding on an alt, Even if it's not finessed this kid is legit trash. 

he died to @Elizathepat (2) for max and nearly died @ gorillas in max too @Persona in welfare l0l 

Apparently he has a kill pic on me, As if I care I haven't died anytime soon so it's either old or he's lying, Id like @Smackd to confirm

if it really is finessed or not so I can stop bullying this nerd on his alt. thanks for ur time ugly's 

• Upvote 2

relax let the mercher play pker for a day or two

btw i fought this guy twice (first time i didnt have bolts and had to leave) and the second time i just got bored and walked out of the 12 brew ragging fight in divines and elys

(still ended up having 6 brews left compared to his 2.5) and its somehow 2-0 x d

59 minutes ago, King Lee said:

relax let the mercher play pker for a day or two

btw i fought this guy twice (first time i didnt have bolts and had to leave) and the second time i just got bored and walked out of the 12 brew ragging fight in divines and elys

(still ended up having 6 brews left compared to his 2.5) and its somehow 2-0 x d

He's a retard lmfao 

56 minutes ago, JBLIND™ said:

Ely or nuttin

Then nutting ked 

3 hours ago, Finnesed said:

Always my fans whole paragraphs no killpic

Still waitin on u to post video of that fight 

http://prntscr.com/gdrau8

No kill pic cause you tabbed, then you denied you were opp nigga and ur now on the forum telling me to post the video when the pictures show enough how much of a retard you are lol nice kill pic btw LMFAO 

4 hours ago, Jade Lens said:

This kid sucks I almost killed him in a barrows and d mace kit 

He couldn't kill a pvmer if he truly tried lmfao dude is brain dead 

5 hours ago, Elizathepat (2) said:

Opp_Nigga_August_25_2017_-_12-59-31.png?width=401&height=277

This just shows how garbage he is 

2 hours ago, Persona said:

post full pic pussy

30 second fight I'm sure this is old asf or I wasn't even trying when we fought was prob at fun pk or something dude is a clown and tries to act tougher than he is like a lap dog