Suggestions!

I think that skilling in the wilderness should be added, along with this dark crabs should be worth PKP now that there's a resource area you should be able to fish these for PKP but there would be a risk to it.

Also think there should be achievements added into the game that give rewards, or Daily Task for some sort of reward.

Another thing that I believe should be added is a better area for donators and maybe a area for super donators, whenever you're at donator zone it seems that you're always fighting for competition just to kill a NPC.

Something else that should be added Pest Control, this would give players more things to do than just having to vote for things such as void, and maybe you can remove torso from the PKP shop and add it into the Pest Control shop.

Another thing I believe that should be added is Slayer, this includes with wilderness skilling above and maybe you could implement a system where it only gives you task in the wilderness so that you have a reason to put more NPCs into the wilderness, rewards would be something like a Slayer Helmet or other things that I can't think of but after your task is done maybe it would reward you with PKP instead of slayer points but let me know what you think! @Gretar

Edited by Orbital Vsat
4 minutes ago, Orbital Vsat said:

I think that skilling in the wilderness should be added, along with this dark crabs should be worth PKP now that there's a resource area you should be able to fish these for PKP but there would be a risk to it.

Skilling never worked on a private server, no thanks.

Also think there should be achievements added into the game that give rewards, or Daily Task for some sort of reward.

Daily task sounds like a good idea, however the tasks should be like: kill 100 players for a certain reward (Pking package?)

Another thing that I believe should be added is a better area for donators and maybe a area for super donators, whenever you're at donator zone it seems that you're always fighting for competition just to kill a NPC.

This i've agreed with for several years. Moving the area to a bigger place would be a great idea, and also super donators should get a new zone, because of the limited benefits they have.

Something else that should be added Pest Control, this would give players more things to do than just having to vote for things such as void, and maybe you can remove torso from the PKP shop and add it into the Pest Control shop.

Pest control sounds like too much of a grind for a low player count. Sometimes when there's only 80+ players on, no one will get the chance to do PC.

Another thing I believe that should be added is Slayer, this includes with wilderness skilling above and maybe you could implement a system where it only gives you task in the wilderness so that you have a reason to put more NPCs into the wilderness, rewards would be something like a Slayer Helmet or other things that I can't think of but after your task is done maybe it would reward you with PKP instead of slayer points but let me know what you think! @Gretar

Slayer sounds like a good idea. However, I think that you should get a PKP reward AND slayer points, so you can buy items from the slayer store.

• Upvote 1

People always suggest this stuff but its a pk server so adding this stuff would basically make it the same as the other servers (Exactly like one server I know but won't mention). I do agree with the dark crabs costing pk points tho. Also, super donator should get their own area, would be really beneficial.