Gretar

Allegiance

Maybe it's just me, but i've been experimenting with other servers lately, and i've seen a lot of servers where the owner is just as active as the rest of the community. I would LOVE for gretar to log on once a day or so and just talk with people, maybe do some pking, host some events, etc...I understand he's busy doing other things with the server, but i'm sure he has time to atleast log on every once in a while and partake is some activities with the community. Seems to me like it would be healthy for the server if we Knew the owner. 

Edited by Allegiance

You try be the owner of a server, constantly trying to better the server, having hundred's of applications and emails to reply to, and work a full time job at the same time. And then try tell the owner he needs to be more active aha, maybe get off your ass, get a full time job and try be active :D

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, T O M M Y said:

You try be the owner of a server, constantly trying to better the server, having hundred's of applications and emails to reply to, and work a full time job at the same time. And then try tell the owner he needs to be more active aha, maybe get off your ass, get a full time job and try be active :D

Tommy, i have a full time job and i clear 100k a year. Oh, and i'm only 21 years old. I wasn't bashing Gretar, it was only an idea. 

• Zoradz locked and unlocked this topic

Decent feedback m8, still gonna call you out on the 100k claim, unless you started a trade at a young age years of experience. That Gretar fellla is a lurker, he knows enough to know what goes on, handles internal affairs. Vpn online, domain paid, server work, for involvement you can catch that nigga on Skype, he's nearly always on game, just might not be present always. Me personally I could care less, he delegates that responsibility to mods/smackd. 

• Upvote 2

• Zoradz locked this topic