STAFF TEAM future promotions

Lion Tales

SMACKD got promoted to global admin, this can mean there could be another admin which will be JBLIND.

JBLIND gets promoted, means there has to be a new moderator, i cant see any1 getting the rank but SUOR.

SUOR gets promoted, an empty server support slot, a couple of choices for zoradz to pick, but non suggested.

if you disagree post below what your oppinion is? any players deserve server support? give your oppinion below.

-Lion Tales-

Edited by SWAGMASTER
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Yoobs said:

All you do is go on about staff updates i swear that's all you ever post, shut up you faggot, you're still not SS after 10 months homo boy

i dont play anymore lmaoo, and i dont wanna be ss, i dont have time for it and i dont want it lmaoo, and why are u still here? go back to your cave lmaoo

Get rid of Legend, let Smackd or Zoradz handle recoveries, give admin to Jblind, give mod to Suor since Killbob said no, demote Ban152, promote me to server support, watch the remaining server supports fail, promote Gorillas and Finnesed and bang, you got a great staff team

30 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Get rid of Legend, let Smackd or Zoradz handle recoveries, give admin to Jblind, give mod to Suor since Killbob said no, demote Ban152, promote me to server support, watch the remaining server supports fail, promote Gorillas and Finnesed and bang, you got a great staff team

The fact you mentioned Finnesed in that just shuts down your suggestions.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Floyd said:

promote Gorillas and Finnesed and bang, you got a great staff team

5 hours ago, JBLIND™ said:

@Floyd Gorillas and Finnesed? Only people who would possibly be getting SS is @giedriusman @Elizathepat (2) 

Give me ss for a month and Gretar will be desperate to pay me to be an admin:D

Gretar is my guy tho so I couldn't take his money...

Edited by GORILLAS

11 hours ago, Smackd said:

The fact you mentioned Finnesed in that just shuts down your suggestions.

You give out alts while a server support can't do much other than prove himself of being worthy of getting mod

11 hours ago, JBLIND™ said:

@Floyd Gorillas and Finnesed? Only people who would possibly be getting SS is @giedriusman @Elizathepat (2) 

No sarcasm, just your opinion, I get it. 

For real though Bride Chucky, Love Wings and Viva Madrid would be best

4 hours ago, smoothie is back said:

YESSSSSSS

Han är inte seriös din dumma mamma knullare, du är inavlad jag knullar dina hemlösa systrar och din mamma i röven din lilla fitta säg var du bor och vad du heter jag ska komma och banka in din ytterdörr din horunge 

8 hours ago, Floyd said:

You give out alts while a server support can't do much other than prove himself of being worthy of getting mod

No sarcasm, just your opinion, I get it. 

For real though Bride Chucky, Love Wings and Viva Madrid would be best

Han är inte seriös din dumma mamma knullare, du är inavlad jag knullar dina hemlösa systrar och din mamma i röven din lilla fitta säg var du bor och vad du heter jag ska komma och banka in din ytterdörr din horunge 

HAHAHAHSHSHSHSHSHAHSHHAHSHSHhhshshhshahaha helt arg på livet gå till en psykolog , lycka till!

23 hours ago, SWAGMASTER said:

i dont play anymore lmaoo, and i dont wanna be ss, i dont have time for it and i dont want it lmaoo, and why are u still here? go back to your cave lmaoo

Stop saying lmao you fucking orphan, you have enough time to sit around and post about future staff members and your dumb arab predictions that no-one gives a fuck about. Why are you still here exactly? No-one likes you?? You don't have time or want to play?? but i'm a living legend around these ends ?? 

Edited by Yoobs

58 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

Stop saying lmao you fucking orphan, you have enough time to sit around and post about future staff members and your dumb arab predictions that no-one gives a fuck about. Why are you still here exactly? No-one likes you?? You don't have time or want to play?? but i'm a living legend around these ends ?? 

living legend? lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, your a nerd who got demoted because u were shit, first of all stop calling people "arab" when your arab yourself retard, and second of all get your facts right, and when u got demoted u said u were never comming back? why are you still here you stupid autistic moron. retarded arab.

18 hours ago, P o said:

stfu and fuck off random

Who the fuck are you again?

18 hours ago, SWAGMASTER said:

living legend? lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, your a nerd who got demoted because u were shit, first of all stop calling people "arab" when your arab yourself retard, and second of all get your facts right, and when u got demoted u said u were never comming back? why are you still here you stupid autistic moron. retarded arab.

I got demoted not because i was shit but try again in fact i didn't get demoted ever because i wasn't shit and i'm not an Arab i was born and raised in the United Kingdom yet you were born and raised in the sand dunes with your fellow doom coons you fucking towelhead and i'm not back i just browse the forums, so i cna flame autists like you. Don't call someone a "retarded arab" or a "stupid autistic moron" if you think coming is spelt "comming" makes you look like a "stupid autistic moron". I can't believe you're still salty over not getting SS, evidently being SS is just the biggest aspirations for niggers :S 

27 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

Who the fuck are you again?

I got demoted not because i was shit but try again in fact i didn't get demoted ever because i wasn't shit and i'm not an Arab i was born and raised in the United Kingdom yet you were born and raised in the sand dunes with your fellow doom coons you fucking towelhead and i'm not back i just browse the forums, so i cna flame autists like you. Don't call someone a "retarded arab" or a "stupid autistic moron" if you think coming is spelt "comming" makes you look like a "stupid autistic moron". I can't believe you're still salty over not getting SS, evidently being SS is just the biggest aspirations for niggers :S 

come on now bewbs first stop getting so mad at generic insults you've heard them all calm down, second you were a very good admin and a asset to the server but you've been demoted a few times don't act like you never have, we all know why you were demoted and honestly not many of us care why you were demoted but you need to chill with the words you hop on the forums calling someone a nigger? are you fucking kidding me that is not only extremely ignorant but it's also just lazy you can come up with better insults just because your not staff anymore doesn't mean you have to downgrade yourself and your insults this post makes you look like a fucking retard and you're not

• JBLIND locked this topic