1 hour ago, CripKiller said:

Shut the fuck up you dumb ass kid you ain't shit find me in real life and you'll get fucked up don't talk shit through a key board you stupid fuck I'll fuck you up 

I already ragged you offline watch your mouth pony boy before I send my shooters 

13 minutes ago, iHEARTLESS said:

Nigga we are the shooters fawkyoumeannn

:kappa: 

Edited by Tupac
15 minutes ago, Hatcx said:

Heartless you brid in a divine at Edge pvp and cripkiller is a rune pker Zzzz

Fuck you too pussy ass nigga keyboard warrior that ain't bout shit in real life 

16 minutes ago, Hatcx said:

Heartless you brid in a divine at Edge pvp and cripkiller is a rune pker Zzzz

Mind your fucking business you cunt. Shit ain't have nothing to do with you. Faggot ass nigga acting hard on a game. I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THIS GAME YOU PUSSY ASS BITCH 

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Better calm that ass down boy before king Dario send them shooters your way

Fuck dario and any other pussy ass bitch talking shit suck my dick you computer fags get you some pussy irl and stop hating on my brothers shit 

26 minutes ago, CripKiller said:

Mind your fucking business you cunt. Shit ain't have nothing to do with you. Faggot ass nigga acting hard on a game. I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THIS GAME YOU PUSSY ASS BITCH 

Fuck dario and any other pussy ass bitch talking shit suck my dick you computer fags get you some pussy irl and stop hating on my brothers shit 

Oh you real hard huh you can curse people out on a private server forum huh oh man show how tuff you are bud it's a competition right? Smh stop being a literal downie and go read a book or something nigga you sound like a idiot. 

42 minutes ago, CripKiller said:

@Matt @Hatcx guy says he doesn't care about the game, proceeds to have a mental breakdown for everyone to witness whilst meanwhile probably foaming at the mouth while his cherry red face is covered in veins from his extreme anger management disorder. 

"MOM BRING ME SOME MORE HOT POCKETS!!!!!"

go  watch nascar or something you fucking loser 😂

11 minutes ago, Tupac said:

@Matt @Hatcx guy says he doesn't care about the game, proceeds to have a mental breakdown for everyone to witness whilst meanwhile probably foaming at the mouth while his cherry red face is covered in veins from his extreme anger management disorder. 

"MOM BRING ME SOME MORE HOT POCKETS!!!!!"

go  watch nascar or something you fucking loser 😂

Says the loser Ass kids who donated real money for a shit server. Faggots. Kill yourselfs you fucking retards