Dicing solution

B4zMpfx.png

I know we used to have dicing back in the day but it got removed due to a lot of scam reports to Gretar. I believe i have found a solution & that staff can handle the reports. As we have less than 200 players online most of the time, i was thinking if you are trusted with a dicing bag (by Gretar) you would get around 10-20 players dicing with you each day. As always you would get a few people saying "you scammed" but i found a set of rules which can make it easier for staff to deal with & will be stated below.

If you are trusted with the dicing bag i would suggest its a must that they all get a screen capture, record each dice game played & delete after 1 day. The reason why i say delete after 1 day is so that players have the opportunity to make a report and if its false claims about scam due to evidence (YouTube video) from trusted dicer punish them. If the trusted dicer is in the wrong they would be punished, give winnings and stripped off the rank. I would suggest the player reporting about scam to notify the player that scammed him to provide proof on the topic he created. 

33329f5f9732492856e2e74aa8e7c6b2.gif

I believe this will attract more people to the server who enjoy dicing.

(Its pretty late over here if i made mistakes i will correct them in the morning)

why not just make a npc gambler that does 55x2 or something, you can click 'use' on the item on the npc, and it automatically rolls. no point giving people dice bags cause in the end it's a server, and people wouldn't think twice to scam

System flaws, I'm sure someone would find a way to cheat the system. 

Cool idea Ross, reserving support for now. 

• Upvote 1

I've thought of adding a dice zone where you can right click to 'dice' against hosts (have to donate $250+ to be host), it'd would work similar to duel, whereas there'd be a duel-like interface where you can place your bets and pick the odds. Then we wouldn't have to deal with scammers and it'd be great for people that are afraid of the duel arena.

• Upvote 4

I've thought of adding a dice zone where you can right click to 'dice' against hosts (have to donate $250+ to be host), it'd would work similar to duel, whereas there'd be a duel-like interface where you can place your bets and pick the odds. Then we wouldn't have to deal with scammers and it'd be great for people that are afraid of the duel arena.

Like revolutionx :P

This is one of the better solutions to combat scammers for dicing. I've thought of a similar way to this too. The donation idea is a great addition. 

Will there be a ticket to claim the host rank? 

Rly Gretar thanks for fueling my gambling addiction.

Great Job Gretar!

great idea also make it so staff can host aswell

i wud be a host

I wouldn't mind dicing back I always loved it (gambling addict) but it should be hosted by people that are trusted + rich and not just one of those cause even trusted poor people would scam in desperate times

I'm pretty sure it's going to be automated by server like ultimate-scape. You just use pkp on the person and if you win server gives you it from the host.

This sounds awesome ;)

Nice system, would the dicer win said bet if the host won? other wise I don't see why anyone would pay 250 bucks. Also I'm assuming the server generates double the items or whatever currency that is being used (Pk points, vote points) rather than the dicer supplying the currency. 

• Upvote 1