Spread Love

Allegiance

Won a Super Donator Ticket at duel. I could have easily sold it, but instead I decided to go to edge wildy and find a new player enjoying the game and doing some pking. Needless to say I hooked him up a good bit and he will probably be on the server for a while. I encourage all others to give back when they can as well, without new players, the server won't prosper. 

https://prnt.sc/gjb2me

9 hours ago, Allegiance said:

Yoobs why you always on the forums? You're macbanned, just go away. No one cares you're even gone. ✌️

I'm not macbanned?? That's why people talk to me on the daily about roat :/ You have a son and you dedicate more time to RoatPKZ than it, someone call childline asap

11 hours ago, Yoobs said:

I'm not macbanned?? That's why people talk to me on the daily about roat :/ You have a son and you dedicate more time to RoatPKZ than it, someone call childline asap

Anytime i'm on my computer, my son is in the bed asleep. Nice try though. Ever notice i'm only active at night? Smh