My oh My. The disgust I have for corrupt mods

Looty

http://prntscr.com/gjj4gh

not sure why i was banned mid tourny, wasnt camping a single cb style. and i haven't spoke on the account in months.

Would be nice to fix, if not ok. 

Ciao, 

Vannessa. Looty <3

EDIT: nvm corrupt mod Jblind banned me during tournament because he was against me knowing he would lose. Bye bye Roatz.

Joke.

This happened mid tourny

http://prntscr.com/gjjcbd

every tournament since ::tournament opened I've used the same setup. But for his friends "jblind" bans my account during every tourny.

I've used an alt and won twice. both times with same inventory, and never once was it a problem.

This server has become a joke, good pkers get pushed away, while retards who used to beg you for customs and to buy their insignificant banks hold grudges, then abuse their power. turning ppl away from roatz. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1

Didn't ask and didn't read you weird transgender, you had a Master Wand to auto-cast with a double hides switch, with torags legs and an AGS and nothing else? SICK ONE BRO *girl (idk what you are really)

and also to add Smackd was the one who banned you you weird fuck 

• Upvote 7

51 minutes ago, JBLIND™ said:

Didn't ask and didn't read you weird transgender, you had a Master Wand to auto-cast with a double hides switch, with torags legs and an AGS and nothing else? SICK ONE BRO *girl (idk what you are really)

L0L

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now, I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from all of these abusive staff members. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fuck is JBLIND doing his job? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe this server is so corrupt. I want Gretar to fix this right now. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. This isn't the way the world is supposed to work. I thought that rules were meant to be broken. (Troll btw) :kappa:  @Killbob @JBLIND™ @Gretar

Edited by Xex
REEEEE
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, JBLIND™ said:

Obviously I don't agree with this approach to the tournament but the fact is, if it is a method to win, do you expect people to not abuse it? These tournaments have been out for so long now and this has been a long lasting problem that is easy to fix. How can people not be expected to use double hides if they are available? 

ALSO, you are a moderator. Nobody needs to ask you before they make a post about why they think you abuse your power (even if their accusations are false). They have the right to make the post and as a moderator, surely you should consider their opinions before abrubtly saying you didn't ask or even read the criticism. It makes you look even more "corrupt" when you state you didn't even the read the topic which CLEARLY highlights the issues with tournaments and gear available in them. 

Finally, you state the player has nothing but mage gear, double hides, torags legs and an AGS, when it is CLEAR in the picture (if you had been willing to inspect the post instead of just saying "didn't ask didn't read"), that the player had a tent in their inv aswell, to melee. This might be a different screenshot to when this tourney was but surely as a moderator you should actually check what they have posted before you respond, for reasons like this.

This is only my opinion but you have changed from when many saw you as a decent staff promotion. You were humble and actually fitting for the role. Now you seem to think you are above all because of your role as staff on this RSPS and you also seem to be handing out unnecessary punishments before looking into things, from all perspectives and sometimes without actually reading the rules itself. Would be awful to see you as an admin, as your first four words in this reponse were "didn't ask didn't read". 

Edited by Zeds
  • Upvote 4

I promise you no one cares you've been making these type of threads for the past year and color coding them to make it seem like your some girl irl stop lmfao 

By the way you're not actually banned we just got you out of that round and were unbanned right after, but anyways like I said no one cares.

54 minutes ago, Zeds said:

Obviously I don't agree with this approach to the tournament but the fact is, if it is a method to win, do you expect people to not abuse it? These tournaments have been out for so long now and this has been a long lasting problem that is easy to fix. How can people not be expected to use double hides if they are available? 

ALSO, you are a moderator. Nobody needs to ask you before they make a post about why they think you abuse your power (even if their accusations are false). They have the right to make the post and as a moderator, surely you should consider their opinions before abrubtly saying you didn't ask or even read the criticism. It makes you look even more "corrupt" when you state you didn't even the read the topic which CLEARLY highlights the issues with tournaments and gear available in them. 

Finally, you state the player has nothing but mage gear, double hides, torags legs and an AGS, when it is CLEAR in the picture (if you had been willing to inspect the post instead of just saying "didn't ask didn't read"), that the player had a tent in their inv aswell, to melee. This might be a different screenshot to when this tourney was but surely as a moderator you should actually check what they have posted before you respond, for reasons like this.

This is only my opinion but you have changed from when many saw you as a decent staff promotion. You were humble and actually fitting for the role. Now you seem to think you are above all because of your role as staff on this RSPS and you also seem to be handing out unnecessary punishments before looking into things, from all perspectives and sometimes without actually reading the rules itself. Would be awful to see you as an admin, as your first four words in this reponse were "didn't ask didn't read". 

Shut the fuck up

I'm with Looty on this, you have to win by any means necessary - there is a reason those items are available. I didn't see this being against the official rules. Also, "rules" only apply to certain people, because I've done shit before myself (mucking around with double hides and camping GS) numerous times, with several people watching and I get cheered on (even though I lose) so yeah....... Banning people for cheap shit when there's barely any people to PK in the first place, nice going clowns >:(

18 hours ago, Looty said:

http://prntscr.com/gjj4gh

not sure why i was banned mid tourny, wasnt camping a single cb style. and i haven't spoke on the account in months.

Would be nice to fix, if not ok. 

Ciao, 

Vannessa. Looty <3

EDIT: nvm corrupt mod Jblind banned me during tournament because he was against me knowing he would lose. Bye bye Roatz.

Joke.

This happened mid tourny

http://prntscr.com/gjjcbd

every tournament since ::tournament opened I've used the same setup. But for his friends "jblind" bans my account during every tourny.

I've used an alt and won twice. both times with same inventory, and never once was it a problem.

This server has become a joke, good pkers get pushed away, while retards who used to beg you for customs and to buy their insignificant banks hold grudges, then abuse their power. turning ppl away from roatz. 

These mods are retarded. They have their own stupid rationale that barely coincide with the actual rules

10 hours ago, PK Guy said:

I'm with Looty on this, you have to win by any means necessary - there is a reason those items are available. I didn't see this being against the official rules. Also, "rules" only apply to certain people, because I've done shit before myself (mucking around with double hides and camping GS) numerous times, with several people watching and I get cheered on (even though I lose) so yeah....... Banning people for cheap shit when there's barely any people to PK in the first place, nice going clowns >:(

You just don't get caught ;) 

21 minutes ago, Alienboy said:

Cheeky

Funniest part is you have your own punishment that is your only basis for your opinion. If you weren't punished yourself, you are dumb enough to be oblivious to how the staff operate anyway. Tell me what proof you have for your opinion besides your biased "first hand" experience (which was resolved based on the rules).

Basically, ur dumb.. shut up 1. didnt ask 2. ur gay (nice sig) 3. Gay

• John locked this topic