Day 1 Carnage Video / #Titans

2 hours ago, 667 said:

Very easy, 2 day vid and not even including the Spartan arcane kills. 

Lol tf u on about. Every kill is for barrows or more. 

Uno Spartans already died to Titans within 2 days for an Arcane? 

😂😂 the clip is embarrassing asf all 4 of us chased gorillas into multi (he was at like 15-20 hp during focus) and they caught 1 person? are we supposed to be afraid of going into multi on roatpkz lmao 4-0 on them in single fanboy

4v10 still trying to multi bait LOL just found out they merged with a multi team on the last server they were on aswell

Edited by Dillzz
2 hours ago, Dillzz said:

😂😂 the clip is embarrassing asf all 4 of us chased gorillas into multi (he was at like 15-20 hp during focus) and they caught 1 person? are we supposed to be afraid of going into multi on roatpkz lmao 4-0 on them in single fanboy

4v10 still trying to multi bait LOL just found out they merged with a multi team on the last server they were on aswell

Lol tf u chatting. Rag bot died for an arcane +. That's embarrassing. Its even more embarrassing that it was multi how tf that an exucse. Clowns

9 hours ago, 667 said:

Very easy, 2 day vid and not even including the Spartan arcane kills. 

Lol tf u on about. Every kill is for barrows or more. 

Uno Spartans already died to Titans within 2 days for an Arcane? 

ok i just want to go fsat and say

EVN THO I DONT KNOW WHO U "667" is LmFA@, new pker but you say that every kills is for barrows!?

When go on 0:20 u kill useless moderation player for nothing and killer/focuser/pker has not got the drop LMFAO

i think any pker even as bad as if some1 got bullied wud beat u.

Am Cming HoME tomorrow from veunzwayla and will watch SPARTANS VS "TITANS" clan n see who is better