i know this won't make it to post

ml gudi

john you've pissed me off you're going to be the topic of discussion with gretar later you're not helping yourself by re-block listing me lmfao oh and yes you're immature as fuck mr. i always need the last word and can't keep up in an argument so i silence everyone because that's all you can do. stupid choice 

I'm surprised this isn't locked, more credit to John for having a chill attitude. Gudi, I doubt our boy John Wick would go out of his way to bully you with his position, but if you seriously believe that document it, send it, and ignore it. In fairness though he's resigning so don't be surprised if you find your forum account disabled with this gif. 

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Sage fest said:

I'm surprised this isn't locked, more credit to John for having a chill attitude. Gudi, I doubt our boy John Wick would go out of his way to bully you with his position, but if you seriously believe that document it, send it, and ignore it. In fairness though he's resigning so don't be surprised if you find your forum account disabled with this gif. 

giphy.gif

Great advice I'll start by ignoring this dreadful ignorant comment 

PS. Thanks @Smackd for making this public weirdo you're not helping my case 

41 minutes ago, ml gudi said:

Great advice I'll start by ignoring this dreadful ignorant comment 

PS. Thanks @Smackd for making this public weirdo you're not helping my case 

1 minute ago, Sage fest said:

sometimes-i-use-big-words-i-dont-fully-understand-photosynthesis.jpg

Never attacked you personally, but ok. 

On 9/22/2017 at 9:26 AM, John said:

Legit nobody cares kid. Stop being an annoying cunt all the fucking time and you won't be punished.

Edited by Sage fest