Server filled with morons

Matt

I log in, Go to edge to pk in melee for some emblems cause I just got home and wanted to pk a little before going to sleep, Idiot keeps tbing me with his friends so I call him out too brid to deal with this moron, Ended up realizing that this isn't the first time I've bullied this little rodent, Tried to warn him and he just couldn't let it go so this is the outcome: 

Death: https://gyazo.com/ab8af33137ee06bb2c669f5ba43e7dd2

Killed him in 40 seconds: https://gyazo.com/b2e03bfd2fa0699d894b2bd8edacdb9a

Warned the random: https://gyazo.com/84aec408e8e52ce89569ae48f7fae2b8

Edited by Matt
2 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

Keep killing downys and avoiding me, you are shit don't forget that

Do I really have to get on right now and silence you again?

Beating you day in and day out at you own game, then you complain about ”bad combat”? Get an 07 account (preferably zerk) or hop on Exiled I’ll show you better combat😂

funny how it's titled server is full of morons n its not only created by one of the biggest morons on the server but also followed by a runner up comment by erca. looool

"I've bullied this little rodent, Tried to warn him and he just couldn't let it go so this is the outcome:"

ROFL panic2hard editor slave turned into video maker now he thinks hes decent n found himself an ego lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooo

1 hour ago, Floyd said:

Do I really have to get on right now and silence you again?

Beating you day in and day out at you own game, then you complain about ”bad combat”? Get an 07 account (preferably zerk) or hop on Exiled I’ll show you better combat😂

ur the weirdest fuck on here lmao, ull die then deny it was even you (reason why u quit every alt), then persist to say ur the best lmao. give it a rest ur boring as fuck. every1 has already seen how mentally unstable u are throughout ur time here. no1 takes u serious.

42 minutes ago, Toast420 said:

ur the weirdest fuck on here lmao, ull die then deny it was even you (reason why u quit every alt), then persist to say ur the best lmao. give it a rest ur boring as fuck. every1 has already seen how mentally unstable u are throughout ur time here. no1 takes u serious.

7 diff accounts on ::Screenshot, it's "TBE", "Erca", 3 accounts I've used for nh'ing, 1 for luring Rag Bot V1 to multi and my alt I've used for the past like 6 months it has a few hundred kills on it never died

How come whenever I call people out I am "unkillable because I'm using an autoswitcher" but then you claim I die everyday all the time on alts, which is it? I don't, and shouldn't take anybody seriously, not other way around, name one person RIGHT NOW that would hop on and fight me without any excuses, no "turn ur auto off" no "get my gear" just straight fight me

5 hours ago, Floyd said:

7 diff accounts on ::Screenshot, it's "TBE", "Erca", 3 accounts I've used for nh'ing, 1 for luring Rag Bot V1 to multi and my alt I've used for the past like 6 months it has a few hundred kills on it never died

How come whenever I call people out I am "unkillable because I'm using an autoswitcher" but then you claim I die everyday all the time on alts, which is it? I don't, and shouldn't take anybody seriously, not other way around, name one person RIGHT NOW that would hop on and fight me without any excuses, no "turn ur auto off" no "get my gear" just straight fight me

zzz more boring lies lmao. u died on byn block nigga then started using "ZD" n told ur friends it was because u lost ur ks lmfao and to add "zd"

why do u front for the forums retard. i never mentioned an autoswitcher. i mentioned how uve proven to the forums ur mentally unstable throughout ur time here and have made quite a mockery of yourself to the extent that ur a complete joke to the server, on par with jtir hunter.

and hold on lmfao "name one person right now that would hop on and fight me". u was at edgepvp fighting BRUHHHHHH. n u started crying n avoiding because of he was outplaying all of ur prayers? saying its his toxic? acb? yet u want to find people who will "just straight fight me" but ur the king of excuses.

allow the response lmfao ur a complete joke who spews nothing but lies n bullshit to try impress the forum. retard

1 hour ago, Killbob said:

But wont 1v1 me

Ur 2 good 

9 hours ago, Toast420 said:

funny how it's titled server is full of morons n its not only created by one of the biggest morons on the server but also followed by a runner up comment by erca. looool

"I've bullied this little rodent, Tried to warn him and he just couldn't let it go so this is the outcome:"

ROFL panic2hard editor slave turned into video maker now he thinks hes decent n found himself an ego lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooo

"Editor slave turned into a video maker now he thinks he's decent and found an ego" no idea who you are but you're obviously a fan, I've been making videos for three years you're obviously just trying to be relevant by bringing my name up, putting your fat nose in my business when it don't belong, you know nothing lmfao shut the fuck up random and keep my name out of your mouth.